The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Education means nothing, when you see can a squad of cops beating the dog-piss out of Rodney King on video and still say the cops were not guilty.

I'm sure that Rodney King jury had college educated people on it and they were obviously still too stupid (or more likely racist) to convict.
imo, OJ can thank rodney king for the circumstances leading to his beating this murder

and maybe that's justice itself :yeshrug: rodney king didnt get fukkin justice, so it would seem to even out

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
he thought she was fukkin the waiter, or jealousy that she was with some other dude came to a boiling point, and he snapped. he played a violent sport for over a decade, he was capable of doing it. the 911 call pretty much confirms it

what was a RANDOM persons motivation for killing her? :dwillhuh: it wasnt a robbery it was a brutal stabbing :heh:
:yeshrug:

So you're saying he went over there to kill them? That's not rage. That's premeditation. He was laughing and joking with her family at the dance recital, got some burgers with Kato. Just seem fishy to me. Yes he beat her ass before. But supposedly it was 5 years ago. Why kill her that day?:jbhmm:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you're saying he went over there to kill them? That's not rage. That's premeditation. He was laughing and joking with her family at the dance recital, got some burgers with Kato. Just seem fishy to me. Yes he beat her ass before. But supposedly it was 5 years ago. Why kill her that day?:jbhmm:
maybe, maybe not

i mean like i said, who the fukk else is on your list of suspects :heh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You don't kill two people the way they were killed in a fit of rage. The manner in which they were killed was personal. He might've just been there to kill Nicole and Ron had the misfortune of showing up at the wrong time.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
imo, OJ can thank rodney king for the circumstances leading to his beating this murder

and maybe that's justice itself :yeshrug: rodney king didnt get fukkin justice, so it would seem to even out
u need to read thru the past several pages of this thread.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
You don't kill two people the way they were killed in a fit of rage. The manner in which they were killed was personal. He might've just been there to kill Nicole and Ron had the misfortune of showing up at the wrong time.
Okay but why kill Nicole? Why all of a sudden did he want to kill her?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
He was paying for her house, paying alimony and supposedly she let Ron drive around in the car OJ was also paying for. I assume that pissed him off royally.
Was it documented when he found out about Ron driving his car? If it was months before the death I'm not really buying that as a catalyst.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was it documented when he found out about Ron driving his car? If it was months before the death I'm not really buying that as a catalyst.
It probably wasn't Ron and just some other random dude. Ron showing up was probably unexpected. There's a computer reenactment on YouTube of how it most likely went down.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The day after OJ tried on the gloves found on the scene, they had the guy over those brand gloves examine his hands and bring in a new pair that hadn't been worn. He said that the liquids and water would cause the originals to shrink so he opened up the new pair and Told OJ to try them on. shyt fit perfectly :laff: never knew that..OJ was looking like :francis:
i cant find any info on this

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am on the side that he clearly committed the murders, ordered another book with a really good crime scene analysis, it's strictly an examination of the facts, and just a chapter.... not based all around OJ Simpson, and the media frenzy that surrounded the arrest, and the trial. 'Journey Into Darkness', by former FBO profiler John Douglas, whose work has always been really on point to me. I will maybe post on that after I read it.

Another theory, which I also believe to be true, that I have heard since the mid 90's, even from my Dad, was that OJ was on coke, or crystal meth the night of the killings, and had been using heavily some time prior to the incident. This is further documented in the book High Concept, about the spiral of Don Simpson, another famed LA drug addict (the producer behind The Rock, Beverley Hills Cop, etc), it focuses on a drug dealer who was providing people in those circles with their product, claims he met Kato and OJ in a Burger King parking lot that night.

I think that really brings it all together....it's comedic in a sense, OJ coked out of his mind, livid and lovesick about Nicole, wearing all black sneaking around the neighborhood, lurking in the bushes....

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The other reason one person doing it didn't make total sense is what the fukk was the other one doing while the first one was stabbed. How was no fight put up. Or are we to believe OJ killed Ron Goldman first and then went to the house to retrieve Nicole or vice versa.