The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Well you had Glen Rogers (The Casanova Killer) who admitted to the crime and guess what... he was employed by Nicole. He painted her house and bragged about being her boyfriend. Breh, there's compelling evidence of a frame job against OJ but somehow people over-look those facts and go for the Angry nikka Narrative. Ron Goldman was a certified snitch and was a drug dealer and those two don't mix.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
If there is any truth to what he just told them, they didn't listen to pops. There shouldn't be this much screen time on the Kardashian kids. Did they really refer to OJ as "Juice" so much? Was it something he preferred to be addressed as?

I remember reading somewhere that Rob was really like this and prob turning in his grave on how his family have become famous etc

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
in the first episode was that darden and johnnie together in the office?... if so were they working together?... why did darden go to clark once he got word about oj people were going to write a story on furman and eventually join her team?

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
OJ was still in shape breh. Any sort of blow could've rendered Nicole unconscious, if he sucker punched Ron it's safe to assume he rocked him or knocked him out. This is a former professional athlete we're talking about. He could've easily studied books on anatomy or books about serial killers and the like, to gain some knowledge on how best to kill someone. A pro would've done the job as clean as possible and not take the effort to stab them up so much.

The cleaner the killing the more it would've been plausible that someone else did it and not OJ. Ron had defense wounds but as I said, he could've been concussed from falling against the fence and at that point he was basically helpless.

People act like OJ was some bench warmer! He was one of the greatest athletes of the 20th century. I'm sure an old ass, washed up OJ could still give people that work, back in 1994.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
we know it's SUPPOSED to be serious... but the casting is what is making it so damn retarded

cuba gooding can't act for shyt

travolta looking like he died last week

ross with his steady :dwillhuh: face and calling this nikka uncle juice.. and he will always be the juice.. and come on you know juice didn't do it

kato talking bout some... juice you want some juice :lolbron: cut that shyt out kato :damn:

the clearly suburb nikkas playing thugs at the cookout

shyt is comedy... maybe it'll get better... but we ain't laughing at the case... it's definitely the execution that's making shyt funny

Travolta and Ross look like their counterparts to me...and Robert Kardashian always had that dumb look on his face (I watched a lot of the trial).

tdy_take_pop_151023.today-vid-canonical-featured-desktop.jpg

DavidSchwimmerandRobertKardashianSplitH2016.jpg

The jury's still out for me on Cuba (pun intended) lol

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
we know it's SUPPOSED to be serious... but the casting is what is making it so damn retarded

cuba gooding can't act for shyt

travolta looking like he died last week

ross with his steady :dwillhuh: face and calling this nikka uncle juice.. and he will always be the juice.. and come on you know juice didn't do it

kato talking bout some... juice you want some juice :lolbron: cut that shyt out kato :damn:

the clearly suburb nikkas playing thugs at the cookout

shyt is comedy... maybe it'll get better... but we ain't laughing at the case... it's definitely the execution that's making shyt funny
Travolta as Shapiro :ohlawd:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Breh, educate yourself on the case and think about the situation. You had a racist cop illegally enter your property and questionable evidence is discovered afterward. Think about the players in this game and the facts! This same cop had a relationship with Nicole prior to the murder. OJ been got over his relationship with Nicole. He wasn't sour over her. Those 911 calls were 5 years prior and it wasn't about him being in a jealous rage... The bytch was doing foul shyt in front of the kids. And ya'll sound pretty dumb talking about the book "If I did it". He didn't even write the book. Pablo Fenjves (National Inquirer reporter) wrote the book. OJ had nothing to do with it. Ya'll going off emotions and Media mis-directions and making up shyt like its factual veracity. Watch the whole trial and then come to a conclusion....Are you familiar with the suppressed GTE phone records??? Here's a link to the closing arguments

So why did he put a gun to his head and cry "I deserve it" If my ex wife gets killed, and I had nothing to do with it, that's the last thing I'd say or do.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the first episode was that darden and johnnie together in the office?... if so were they working together?... why did darden go to clark once he got word about oj people were going to write a story on furman and eventually join her team?
They weren't working together. Cochran went to see Darden at the DAs office for a separate case.