The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
People calling this show fukkery and what not aren't getting it. This whole case is pure fukkery. You can't write the shyt that actually happned, it's that good. From the murders, to the chase, to the trial, furhman, dream team, fong, ito, the gloves the racial tension. This show is taking itself serious, the casting is suspect but it's a serious take, aside from obvious Kardashian crap. But the real life ordeal is fukkery on a million trillion.
we know it's SUPPOSED to be serious... but the casting is what is making it so damn retarded

cuba gooding can't act for shyt

travolta looking like he died last week

ross with his steady :dwillhuh: face and calling this nikka uncle juice.. and he will always be the juice.. and come on you know juice didn't do it

kato talking bout some... juice you want some juice :lolbron: cut that shyt out kato :damn:

the clearly suburb nikkas playing thugs at the cookout

shyt is comedy... maybe it'll get better... but we ain't laughing at the case... it's definitely the execution that's making shyt funny

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
we know it's SUPPOSED to be serious... but the casting is what is making it so damn retarded

cuba gooding can't act for shyt

travolta looking like he died last week

ross with his steady :dwillhuh: face and calling this nikka uncle juice.. and he will always be the juice.. and come on you know juice didn't do it

kato talking bout some... juice you want some juice :lolbron: cut that shyt out kato :damn:

the clearly suburb nikkas playing thugs at the cookout

shyt is comedy... maybe it'll get better... but we ain't laughing at the case... it's definitely the execution that's making shyt funny
:laugh: it does have its moments.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, hell fukkin no :dead:

is the LAPD racist? yes. is mark furman a racist? yes. do i CARE that oj got off? no

but this dude did that shyt :dead: listen to that fukkin 911 call. he thought this chick was fukkin around, or whatever, flew into some jealous rage shyt, and killed her

i have "if i did it", shyt is convincing to say the least :skip:

Juice: so you're tyring to say the LAPD set me up?:dwillhuh::ld::jbhmm:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
People calling this show fukkery and what not aren't getting it. This whole case is pure fukkery. You can't write the shyt that actually happned, it's that good. From the murders, to the chase, to the trial, furhman, dream team, fong, ito, the gloves the racial tension. This show is taking itself serious, the casting is suspect but it's a serious take, aside from obvious Kardashian crap. But the real life ordeal is fukkery on a million trillion.
yeah
we watching cause this shyt really happened

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Y'all cats saying OJ didn't do it must of forgot his history. You ain't seen Naked Gun? He was a DETECTIVE. Nordberg did that shyt. :youngsabo:

:troll:
nordberg.gif

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
That would make you 10nish when it happened I can believe that, dudes that were 8 or younger tho:patrice:
I turned 30 a few weeks ago and was 8 when this went down. I do remember it like it was yesterday. I was watching the playoffs with mom and the shyt was crazy surreal. She was explaining it to me in an age appropriate way, saying there was a standoff when they pulled up at the crib so he doesn't hurt himself. AOL was just out and people in chatrooms would talk about it throughout the trial.

It's one of those moments that make you remember exactly where you were and what was going on when it happened breh :yeshrug:

I promise you that kids born in 93 remember September 11 like it happened yesterday too.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This show and reading these old stories and books make you really think twice if OJ did it or if he did do it was he alone? The biggest issue to me has always been that shoe print that matched his Bruno Magli shoe which would point to his guilt but then the fact that he has no bruises on him whatsoever which would point to him being not guilty.

Not to mention that he's done a ton of interviews that are on YouTube right after the trial, and he adresses everything with nothing to hide.

Every other celeb that gets off from some crime is pretty much, "I can't discuss this topic :whoa: "

This nicca OJ went to Oxford Univ. in England to speak. :heh:

Either he didn't do it, or he did it and blocked it out of his mind completely to the point where he honestly believes he didn't do it, or he was on bathsalts or something. :heh: