The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. It was billed as a great drama, and it's not that. Though I am looking forward to the trial quote a bit, as Paulsen and Vance are the best parts of the show.
well the best thing about the trial part is that OJ, hopefully, won't be saying much. :heh:

and to your point earlier about everyone calling him Juice. I've watched some old interviews and stuff, and I'm pretty sure he tells everyone to call him "Juice", and he refers to himself as such in 3rd person. LOL

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
well the best thing about the trial part is that OJ, hopefully, won't be saying much. :heh:

and to your point earlier about everyone calling him Juice. I've watched some old interviews and stuff, and I'm pretty sure he tells everyone to call him "Juice", and he refers to himself as such in 3rd person. LOL

Oh, I don't doubt that it's real....but it's so corny lol.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Just felt like re-upping this post :sas2:
A note titled "Dear Jason" that described the writer as being three persons was identified by handwriting experts as being written by Jason Simpson; he also wrote about killing anyone who hurt his loved ones and how he felt like "Jekyll and Hyde" (in diaries obtained by Dear).

a-note-titled-dear-jason-that-described-the-writer-as-being-three-persons-was-identified-by-handwriting-experts-as-being-written-by-jason-simpson-he-also-wrote-about-killing-anyone-who-hurt-his-loved-ones-and-how-he-felt-like-jekyll-and-hyde-in-diaries-obtained-by-dear.jpg

In January 1994, six months before the killings, Jason went to the emergency room because he heard voices of people who weren't there and said he felt as if he was "going to rage" because he ran out of Depakote. He stopped taking Depakote two months before the murders.

In his past, Jason had nearly killed a girlfriend (with a knife) and almost seriously injured another in fits of rage (whereas O.J. has been accused of domestic abuse, but he has never been arrested for assault and was not prone to use weapons to settle a dispute).

The murders took place between 9:45 and 10:05 p.m. Jason was by himself after approximately 9:50 p.m. and "has no alibi that can be supported by anyone else as to where he was while the killings occurred."

Jason's time card for the night of the murders was handwritten, even though the electronic time clock was working.
jasons-time-card-for-the-night-of-the-murders-was-handwritten-even-though-the-electronic-time-clock-was-working.jpg

Photographs obtained from Jason's storage locker show that Jason wore watch caps often. One (dated 3/24/93) shows him sitting with his dog while wearing a cap identical to the one found at the crime scene.

photographs-obtained-from-jasons-storage-locker-show-that-jason-wore-watch-caps-often-one-dated-32493-shows-him-sitting-with-his-dog-while-wearing-a-cap-identical-to-the-one-found-at-the-crime-scene.jpg

The day after the murders (and four days prior to his arrest), O.J. hired top criminal attorney Carl Jones to represent Jason even though he wasn't a suspect.
the-day-after-the-murders-and-four-days-prior-to-his-arrest-oj-hired-top-criminal-attorney-carl-jones-to-represent-jason-even-though-he-wasnt-a-suspect.jpg

One of Jason's ex-classmates informed Dear that Jason was trained in hand-to-hand combat as well as field knife training while attending the Army and Navy Academy, whereas O.J. hates the sight of blood.

Based on pictures of Ron Goldman's badly bruised and swollen hands, he must have struck hard blows to the assailant, and he was a 3rd degree black belt. The next day O.J. voluntarily stripped at the LAPD, and there were no marks or bruises that indicated he had been in a scuffle

based-on-pictures-of-ron-goldmans-badly-bruised-and-swollen-hands-he-must-have-struck-hard-blows-to-the-assailant-and-he-was-a-3rd-degree-black-belt-the-next-day-oj-voluntarily-stripped-at-the-lapd-and-there-were-no-marks-or-bruises-that-indicated-he-had-been-in-a-scuffle.jpg

Dear bought contents of a storage locker owned by Jason Simpson around the time of the murders and found a knife that matched the description of the murder weapon. "After examination of [Jason's] knife by a world-renowned forensic scientist, the butt of the knife appears to match the blow/injury Nicole Simpson suffered on the top of her head." (Whereas O.J.'s Swiss Army knife and stilleto were conclusively ruled out as the murder weapon.)

The LAPD found 15 separate unidentified fingerprints at the crime scene. None belonged to O.J., and police never compared Jason's fingerprints)

At the time of the murders, 24-year-old Jason was on probation for assault with a deadly weapon for attacking his boss with a kitchen knife.

"Investigators found blood and skin under Nicole's fingernails ... along with blood drops on her back that didn't match those of O.J." (Jason was never interviewed and never gave a DNA sample.)
investigators-found-blood-and-skin-under-nicoles-fingernails--along-with-blood-drops-on-her-back-that-didnt-match-those-of-oj-jason-was-never-interviewed-and-never-gave-a-dna-sample.jpg

Four doctors reviewed the investigative material along with Jason's records and determined that "Jason Simpson is psychologically disturbed and in need of help."

:wow: :wow: :wow:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This show and this thread makes me want to read that book from the medical examiner from this case that I keep putting off. I will read it and post what he says about it.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
man, hell fukkin no :dead:

is the LAPD racist? yes. is mark furman a racist? yes. do i CARE that oj got off? no

but this dude did that shyt :dead: listen to that fukkin 911 call. he thought this chick was fukkin around, or whatever, flew into some jealous rage shyt, and killed her

i have "if i did it", shyt is convincing to say the least :skip:

Breh, educate yourself on the case and think about the situation. You had a racist cop illegally enter your property and questionable evidence is discovered afterward. Think about the players in this game and the facts! This same cop had a relationship with Nicole prior to the murder. OJ been got over his relationship with Nicole. He wasn't sour over her. Those 911 calls were 5 years prior and it wasn't about him being in a jealous rage... The bytch was doing foul shyt in front of the kids. And ya'll sound pretty dumb talking about the book "If I did it". He didn't even write the book. Pablo Fenjves (National Inquirer reporter) wrote the book. OJ had nothing to do with it. Ya'll going off emotions and Media mis-directions and making up shyt like its factual veracity. Watch the whole trial and then come to a conclusion....Are you familiar with the suppressed GTE phone records??? Here's a link to the closing arguments

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, educate yourself on the case and think about the situation. You had a racist cop illegally enter your property and questionable evidence is discovered afterward. Think about the players in this game and the facts! This same cop had a relationship with Nicole prior to the murder. OJ been got over his relationship with Nicole. He wasn't sour over her. Those 911 calls were 5 years prior and it wasn't about him being in a jealous rage... The bytch was doing foul shyt in front of the kids. And ya'll sound pretty dumb talking about the book "If I did it". He didn't even write the book. Pablo Fenjves (National Inquirer reporter) wrote the book. OJ had nothing to do with it. Ya'll going off emotions and Media mis-directions and making up shyt like its factual veracity. Watch the whole trial and then come to a conclusion....Are you familiar with the suppressed GTE phone records??? Here's a link to the closing arguments

so who the fukk did it?

why would his son kill her :what:

until i see some compelling evidence otherwise, oj is the most likely candidate. and that does not mean he did it, it just means what i said :yeshrug: