The Peopling of Africa

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:Drakensberg:

Two studies from 2010 and 2015 both confirmed the Horn as the most likely location.

FOH with that Niger-congo centric revisionism :Hemad:

"confirmed" "likely"

use to contradictive terms :russ:

anyways, i'm not going back and forth with you. you're dumb....i just find it hilarious horners really are out here trying to hijack nile valley history and using questionable studies by the same people who said Ramses and Tut were European as validation :laff::laff::laff:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
"confirmed" "likely"

use to contradictive terms :russ:

anyways, i'm not going back and forth with you. you're dumb....i just find it hilarious horners really are out here trying to hijack nile valley history and using questionable studies by the same people who said Ramses and Tut were European as validation :laff::laff::laff:

You're dismissing the entire discipline of archeology because "cacs once said Ramses wuz white and shieet" off of some dumb hotep shyt, and I'm the one who's dumb? :Drakewtf2:

And it's "two", you fakkit :troll:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Shout out to people who use White supremacist studies when the Ancients clearly told us where and who said people are :mjlol:

Cacs couldn't place Punt in Yemen so they settled for the next best thing despite all the information on it not matching up with the Horn.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Shout out to people who use White supremacist studies when the Ancients clearly told us where and who said people are :mjlol:

The government of Egypt sponsored the 2015 study. Have you even read any of them?

Let me guess they're in on this grand conspiracy as well? :Mjwtf:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Cacs couldn't place Punt in Yemen so they settled for the next best thing despite all the information on it not matching up with the Horn.

You think Punt is located in the Great Lakes of Africa, correct?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Hawass and the government of Egypt is some non-biased entity now? @KidStranglehold has Hawass released the STR matches for those mummies yet? :mjlol:

look at King Tut according to them boys yall :russ:

1e15d189ae5f8f2c6ce322940161f7e1.jpg

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why people even listen to you around here tbh. You're just the typical overly emotional pseudo-scientist.

"fukk your archeology, breh. The ancients told us" :sadcam:

Stick to exposing random thotties :Hemad:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The government of Egypt sponsored the 2015 study. Have you even read any of them?

Let me guess they're in on this grand conspiracy as well? :Mjwtf:

I don't wish to get in the middle of this disagreement TOO much but Zahi Hawas, the old Egyptian chief archaeologist, denied the African ancestral origins of Ancient Egyptians. There may be people in antiquities who think like them. That's all I'll say.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Hawass and the government of Egypt is some non-biased entity now? @KidStranglehold has Hawass released the STR matches for those mummies yet? :mjlol:

look at King Tut according to them boys yall :russ:

1e15d189ae5f8f2c6ce322940161f7e1.jpg

Dafuq mummies got to do with punt? :Drakewtf:

I'm going to ask you one last time: have you even read any of the studies that I'm referring to or are you just talking out of your ass? :Mjwtf:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You think Punt is located in the Great Lakes of Africa, correct?

I actually think its a generic term to describe the broader East Africa stretching down to Mozambique. The Ancients told us explicitly that pygmies (not found in the Horn) and antimony (only found in S-SE Africa) were two of the biggest commodities traded.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't wish to get in the middle of this disagreement TOO much but Zahi Hawas, the old Egyptian chief archaeologist, denied the African ancestral origins of Ancient Egyptians. There may be people in antiquities who think like them. That's all I'll say.

They use dishonest research methodology too.

How does baboons localize anything when it was one of many commodities traded and no one area satisfies having all the commodities traded? Its just a way for them to falsely proximate Punt near Yemen/Near East.

Karb

Veteran
Daps

The people who worked on the second study

NATHANIEL J. DOMINY1,3, SALIMA IKRAM2, GILLIAN L. MORITZ3, JOHN N. CHRISTENSEN4, PATRICK V. WHEATLEY4and JONATHAN W. CHIPMAN5.

1Anthropology, Dartmouth College, 2Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology and Egyptology, The American University in Cairo, 3Department of Biological Sciences, Dartmouth College, 4Center for Isotope Geochemistry, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, 5Department of Geography, Dartmouth College

I don't see "Hawass" anywhere.

Maybe @Poitier can point him out:Drakensberg:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Oh and the most damning evidence is that one of the greatest sources for the Nile water flow is the Ugandan mountains...a country where pygmies exist and the Egyptians would use boats to traverse the Nile to get to Punt :mjgrin:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
They use dishonest research methodology too.

How does baboons localize anything when it was one of many commodities traded and no one area satisfies having all the commodities traded? Its just a way for them to falsely proximate Punt near Yemen/Near East.

and no one area satisfies having all the commodities traded?

Didn't you just say that

Punt was clear in the Great Lakes region where pygmies and antimony were abundant.

You're all over the place with your BS :Hemad:

Frankincense and myrrh are both abundant in the region as well. In fact, most of the world's production is still in that region.

I'll take actual research from renowned institutions over your BS any day of the week. :Chiefnah:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Oh and the most damning evidence is that one of the greatest sources for the Nile water flow is the Ugandan mountains...a country where pygmies exist and the Egyptians would use boats to traverse the Nile to get to Punt :mjgrin:

:deadmanny: