Essential The Post Pictures Of Your Car Thread

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
wIq83Fw.jpg

2018 M2. Loaded (which is not saying much considering the handful of options lol).

Bought it. Almost cancelled due to the incoming M2 CS with the S55 engine. But took delivery anyway as I'm looking to get into a 4 door AMG or M lease soon.
Can you take better pics not being smart just wanna see more this angle kinda not appealing for that car .

How do you like it so far ?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Can you take better pics not being smart just wanna see more this angle kinda not appealing for that car .

How do you like it so far ?
Love the car. Took this pic quickly on a drive up the 101 in Cali. I’ll grab a few more when I get a chance.

Love the car. I’ve owned something much faster and more powerful but this thing is perfectly balanced. It’s just fast and squirlly enough to scare the shyt out of you yet still composed. The M4s underpinnings shine there. And it can put down its power unlike the 240i.

Still getting to know the thing but already 2k miles deep after a month.

Daps
Love the car. Took this pic quickly on a drive up the 101 in Cali. I’ll grab a few more when I get a chance.

Love the car. I’ve owned something much faster and more powerful but this thing is perfectly balanced. It’s just fast and squirlly enough to scare the shyt out of you yet still composed. The M4s underpinnings shine there. And it can put down its power unlike the 240i.

Still getting to know the thing but already 2k miles deep after a month.
Plotting on a 228i next year