Hip-Hop Since '79
n3xa4k.jpg

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Thanks. I still got my sts with the Northstar, but it's in the shop. I'm preparing for the worst because it was overheating, and you know what that means in regards to the aluminum and whatnot:sadcam:

I wanted a SRT Challenger, but I had to get something my wife could drive. I was gonna have that Challenger loud as hell too:ohlawd:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thanks. I still got my sts with the Northstar, but it's in the shop. I'm preparing for the worst because it was overheating, and you know what that means in regards to the aluminum and whatnot:sadcam:

I wanted a SRT Challenger, but I had to get something my wife could drive. I was gonna have that Challenger loud as hell too:ohlawd:
its cool. you can get a SRT challenger when they dip into the high 20's

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Why the C didn't need the size of the other ones?
Yeah pretty much breh. I usually like the size of 3-series/S4s/c-classes. Never been as much into 5-series/S6/E-Classes. Don't really require the extra size, if I did I would probably go into an actual SUV or something. The E43/63 wasn't even out when I was shopping anyway. E400 only I think. Never been into them though.

Maybe when the kids coming along that will change :pachaha: :mjcry:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah pretty much breh. I usually like the size of 3-series/S4s/c-classes. Never been as much into 5-series/S6/E-Classes. Don't really require the extra size, if I did I would probably go into an actual SUV or something. The E43/63 wasn't even out when I was shopping anyway. E400 only I think. Never been into them though.

Maybe when the kids coming along that will change :pachaha: :mjcry:
Cool. This just a difference personally from my real life. I don't know many black cats that would cop the C even the amg versions because of size. All my friends and fam that have luxury cars have the e/5/a6 and up size wise but they are moreso on the "2 miles an hour so everybody sees you" flow lol. When I'm on here and online and general I see more that are into the smaller versions so I always ask what it is that they like more size, price, handling better, etc. My mom has the newer body e class and I love the looks of that bad boy. Props though and keep doing your thing fam