Essential The Post Pictures Of Your Car Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Cool. This just a difference personally from my real life. I don't know many black cats that would cop the C even the amg versions because of size. All my friends and fam that have luxury cars have the e/5/a6 and up size wise but they are moreso on the "2 miles an hour so everybody sees you" flow lol. When I'm on here and online and general I see more that are into the smaller versions so I always ask what it is that they like more size, price, handling better, etc. My mom has the newer body e class and I love the looks of that bad boy. Props though and keep doing your thing fam
Yeah for sure brother. I've driven both groups (along with the even larger group of S7/RS7.) I just find the 3/A/C class tighter and more nimble when it comes to handling. The others I consider a little bit more on the softer/more of a cruiser side. The main one I did consider from the bigger group was the S6, but that is way too long in the tooth of it's current gen. Think the re-design isn't until next year or year after.

Can't go wrong with any, really. Just comes down to whatever you're more comfortable in.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Can't go wrong with any, really. Just comes down to whatever you're more comfortable in.
Pretty much this.

I got into my first 2 door coupe (a smaller one at that) in almost 20 years after driving nothing but bigger sedans.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
2K18 LC500. Fully optioned. Nightfall Mica.
jkkn43.jpg

2poqjxy.jpg

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
2K18 LC500. Fully optioned. Nightfall Mica.
jkkn43.jpg

2poqjxy.jpg
how was the test drive. i want one of those but I'm hoping lexus comes out with a new version of the IS-F which is the car I own now. Its just as fast but less stylish and outdated interior. :francis:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
how was the test drive. i want one of those but I'm hoping lexus comes out with a new version of the IS-F which is the car I own now. Its just as fast but less stylish and outdated interior. :francis:
I own it. But it drives fantastic. Seats are ridiculously comfortable. Handles great on mountain roads, and that exhaust note :noah:.
If you have the means... I highly recommend it.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I own it. But it drives fantastic. Seats are ridiculously comfortable. Handles great on mountain roads, and that exhaust note :noah:.
If you have the means... I highly recommend it.
Nice car.

How much out the door?

I looked at these when I brought my GS back. They were willing to give me invoice by matching Costco pricing, but in a lease. Passed because it was still a $1k plus payment which would have put me in 911 territory.

And being lonely on the road is the best part about owning a car no one else has. It's the exact reason why I couldn't wait to get rid of my GS.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Nice car.

How much out the door?

I looked at these when I brought my GS back. They were willing to give me invoice by matching Costco pricing, but in a lease. Passed because it was still a $1k plus payment which would have put me in 911 territory.

And being lonely on the road is the best part about owning a car no one else has. It's the exact reason why I couldn't wait to get rid of my GS.
Sticker was 104. Got 7K cash discount and haggled for the 4 year pre paid maintenance and scratch & dent platinum plus pkg for the body and wheels. Ended up paying less than I would have paying sticker plus tax. 113k OTD.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Sticker was 104. Got 7K cash discount and haggled for the 4 year pre paid maintenance and scratch & dent platinum plus pkg for the body and wheels. Ended up paying less than I would have paying sticker plus tax. 113k OTD.
Good deal. One of the best looking cars on the street. Enjoy!

It's nice to see nikkas from TheColi stepping it up. I want to see this shyt turn into a nuclear arms race.