The Punisher & Jessica Jones - Canceled By Netflix

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously Marvel are planning a continuation down the line by their cryptic statements whether it’s through Hulu or something else, but imma be pissed if they turn out be reboots with different actors, I don’t wanna see anyone else playing Murdoch, Fisk or Frank because they all hit it out the fukking park.

Surely they wouldn’t throw all of the story/origin groundwork away just to start again right?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah Daredevil, Luke cage wasn’t a surprise, but DD was actually a really dope show

I’d be happy with a season 4 of DD and a season 3 of punisher, they can keep all that other garbage.
Luke Cage was a surprise. nobody watched Iron Fist.
Luke Cage was very popular. You may not have like it personally but it was setting records for netflix.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
True...I’m just saying, when those two got cancelled people just shrugged it off and just assumed it was down to average numbers/ratings, most people including myself were just...

:sas2: Well they’ll never be dumb enough to cancel daredevil.

Then when that got axed everyone got :whoa: real quick
So you're saying Luke Cage had low ratings? :mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
No surprise considering the developments these past few months.
I'm somewhat surprised they announced Jessica Jones being canceled, before they have announced a release date yet for Season 3 :heh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying Luke Cage had low ratings? :mjlol:

That was the reason they gave at the time before people knew/realised what was going on with Marvel/Netflix, and yeah I didn’t like it personality apart from the odd episode here and there, first season started of great then fell the fukk off at the end, 2nd season isn’t that good either, that along with the actor being kinda trash.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That was the reason they gave at the time before people knew/realised what was going on with Marvel/Netflix, and yeah I didn’t like it personality apart from the odd episode here and there, first season started of great then fell the fukk off at the end, 2nd season isn’t that good either, that along with the actor being kinda trash.
They were already working on the third season due to how successful the first and second season was and then it got cancelled. You're rewriting history. 1st season broke netflix. 2nd season actually had better critical reception as a whole. Nobody expected it to be cancelled.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were already working on the third season due to how successful the first and second season was and then it got cancelled. You're rewriting history. 1st season broke netflix. 2nd season actually had better critical reception as a whole. Nobody expected it to be cancelled.

I actually didn’t know this, my bad