Welcome to Disney plus :blessed:

Disney gang we winning so hard right now :BlackPantherBanderas:

Haters are seething :LOLDraxMantis:

:marvelmoney:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
You knew this was coming. Punisher was the only one with a window of hope. The irony is that, the reported clause states that they can't be used for 2 years, but Netflix was taking 2-3 years in between seasons anyway. I don't think Disney recasts them...at least not ost of them. The TV fans are too familiar with the characters.

Honestly, I want to see how Netflix handles all of the studios pulling their content. That's inevitable.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You knew this was coming. Punisher was the only one with a window of hope. The irony is that, the reported clause states that they can't be used for 2 years, but Netflix was taking 2-3 years in between seasons anyway. I don't think Disney recasts them...at least not ost of them. The TV fans are too familiar with the characters.

Honestly, I want to see how Netflix handles all of the studios pulling their content. That's inevitable.

This is what gives me hope, they must know that there is no way people wanna watch the same origins of Matt Murdoch, his training with stick, Fisk, bullseye again but with different people, same way people don’t wanna watch Franks origins in the army, his family dying, getting revenge, creating then killing jigsaw ect ect....Especially getting used to actors that are so great at playing them, Charlie Cox is Daredevil and Jon Bernthal is Frank Castle the same way RDJ is Iron Man and Chris Evans is Cap.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make a real punisher movie and keep bernthal

:bustback:
This I’d be happy with, as much as I fukk with the punisher series it’s kinda funny how it took 2 whole seasons..3 If you count daredevil, for him to actually be “The Punisher”...as in actually accept that’s who he is and that actually being his job/purpose, both seasons of the punisher literally start with him trying to escape that with the very last scene of season 2 finally embracing it.

pick a classic story arc from the comics and make a 2 hour feature film with Frank going in, no need for any filler or pointless character arc to stretch it over 13 hours, plus all of the backstory & groundwork is already taken care of.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Whats the point of Netflix now

Stop it. Im a huge fan of these series(well besides Iron Fist and Defenders) But Netflix was number 1 before Marvel and will stay number 1 after.

Only thing we can do as fans is continue to show support and demand that we want more. Young Justice of all series got a season 3 and possibly more. If the demand is there they will make it.