The Punisher & Jessica Jones - Canceled By Netflix

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I F with all the Daredevil seasons.. Luke Cage first half of first season was good and I liked the 2nd season.... couldn’t get into JJ.... iron Fist was aight and Defenders was too short..... Punisher 1st season was dope.. 2nd season was aight

Iron Fist and Luke Cage definitely should’ve shared a season together

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Was waiting for it. Damn, Netflix sent Marvel packing.
I never could finish the shows. Nyquil around every episode 7.

crazy because these shows just need feasible adjustments that would easily keep them viable. Who knows what comes next but the ball is in Marvel's corner to revive the Netflix shows on the Disney streaming service. Now, that might be tough because the adult content on Jessica Jones/Luke Cage/etc isnt exactly family friendly but parental controls on the service is an easy fix.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the first two seasons of Daredevil and Luke cage and season one of punisher and JJ. Also watched the defenders. But it started to become a chore to watch all these shows. Second season of JJ wasn't good. And iron fist was unwatchable.

Daredevil season 3 is def worth a watch if you haven’t seen it breh, imo the best season of marvel tv.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I browsed the catalogue today and everything since Punisher dropped that isn't a documentary been straight trash...

I'm struggling to find a reason to keep my subscription...

To be fair and frank: they always were trash.

giphy.gif