The Punisher & Jessica Jones - Canceled By Netflix

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netflix will live. A lot of these Marvel shows coulda had their order reduced to 6-8 episodes per season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is on Disney :hhh:

Nope. Netflix is the bad guy this time with their raising of prices asses.

Plus this if anything is evolution to a plan they had about 8 years ago.

There was once talk of having a All Marvel station and All Star Wars station.

Since they have the catalog, they was gonna have a dedicated channel to air old and new shyt

I still wished they’d done that but I have no issue with Disney+ and it’s cheaper

Martha

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching Punisher and I’m still pissed they cancelled it, I’m sure Season 3 woulda been the Punisher that all of the people who criticised it as being a 2 and a half season long origin story would of wanted.

DD & Season 1: revenge and becoming the punisher

Season 2: trying to live a normal life but accepting he is the punisher

Season 3: Being The Punisher

With no loose ends or morality issues season 3 woulda been some other shyt, they never Let Frank reach his prime :wow::mjcry:

9a88481b639a55d72debc1b27bcf01b1--frank-castle-jon-bernthal-punisher.jpg

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Rewatching Punisher and I’m still pissed they cancelled it, I’m sure Season 3 woulda been the Punisher that all of the people who criticised it as being a 2 and a half season long origin story would of wanted.

DD & Season 1: revenge and becoming the punisher

Season 2: trying to live a normal life but accepting he is the punisher

Season 3: Being The Punisher

With no loose ends or morality issues season 3 woulda been some other shyt, they never Let Frank reach his prime :wow::mjcry:

9a88481b639a55d72debc1b27bcf01b1--frank-castle-jon-bernthal-punisher.jpg
And he cant even reprise the role in any fashion for 2 years :stopitslime:

Not sure whos fault this is, but to whoever is to really blame, F U C K Y O U.....

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Agents of Shield is finshing with season 7 in 2020
Gifted is expecting to be cancelled and Legion ends this summer
All the Netflix shows are done

That leaves Runways on Amazon and Cloak and Dagger on Freeform

As predicted, Marvel/Disney is essentially axing off Marvel TV basically and MCU will focus on the shows for Disney + (Falcon/Bucky show, Loki show and Scarlett Witch/Vision show)
Couple that with them taking a year off making MCU movies after Spidey and thats the focus I think

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I knew it was coming but as of now, I cant and dont want to see anyone else but Bernthal with the skull on their chest. :yeshrug: Dude was born to play the role. Him, Cox, & Vincent are the three that more than owned those characters. Guy that played Bullseye was perfect casting, too. You can definitely replace Bernthal, but it'll be big shoes to fill for me. That dude is Frank Castle at this point in the same way Cox is Matt Murdock and Vincent is Wilson Fisk.

I'm hoping that they're able to reprise the roles down the line. I'd pay top dollar to see Spiderman & Vincent's Kingpin on the big screen opposite one another. I think hes out after the next Avengers film & the opportunity is gone regardless but seeing Evans & Bernthal enact that scene from Civil War would have been :wow:

006.jpg

3818547999_ba986208d1_b.jpg

f643ff3d7619ce1e1352e4ef03aab5af.jpg

3818548085_5d07a37a8e_b.jpg