The Rams have proven “Going ALL IN” works

Is this team building the best way to get rings?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It absolutely can work and has worked for LA but it really doesn't seem like other teams are even interested in doing this. Maybe LA's owner has deeper pockets
Yeah the rams owner got deep pockets mofo moved the team out of St. Louis and paid for so fi stadium out his own pockets

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If you get the right pieces.

I rmber when the nets did that shyt to get Boston's senior citizens and it backfired heavily :mjlol:

Thats because nobody knew Deron Williams was gonna be washed.
And KG made the all star team the year before and gave the nets nothing.

They do that deal a year before and the nets wouldve been a serious contender.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course. They'll pay more by signing the players they drafted in those early rds

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If winning one title is all that matters.

but 2 to 3 years from now when the team is losing…..

chris-rock-rolling-eyes.gif

Yeah they said that after we lost to the Patriots, traded away all our picks for the next 3 years, and Gurley on one leg and Goff had the biggest contracts for their positions in the league. "In 2-3 years that teams is going to be awful!!"

And here we are....

Daps
NFL desperately wanted the Rams to win.

They look at Burrow as the future but establishing a foothold in LA and having all that star power & marketing power is what they want. Basically have a football version of the Lakers since the Cowboys are treading water, Rodgers got one foot out the door and the New Yawk squads are struggling.

Great football team but league greased the wheels.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NFL desperately wanted the Rams to win.

They look at Burrow as the future but establishing a foothold in LA and having all that star power & marketing power is what they want. Basically have a football version of the Lakers since the Cowboys are treading water, Rodgers got one foot out the door and the New Yawk squads are struggling.

Great football team but league greased the wheels.

fukk outta here....the league wanted Burrow to be crowned so bad. They want a new Brady ASAP.

Plus there is no guarantee Burrow ever sees another SB. Remember Lamar runs that division, and the Ravens were killing it before he got hurt. And that's with missing their top 3 RBs and being the must run heavy team in the league.

I'd put money on this being a one and done situation for them. Burrow/Bengals are more Matt Ryan/Falcons then Brady/Pats...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
fukk outta here....the league wanted Burrow to be crowned so bad. They want a new Brady ASAP.

Plus there is no guarantee Burrow ever sees another SB. Remember Lamar runs that division, and the Ravens were killing it before he got hurt. And that's with missing their top 3 RBs and being the must run heavy team in the league.

I'd put money on this being a one and done situation for them. Burrow/Bengals are more Matt Ryan/Falcons then Brady/Pats...

nikka shut your fair weather fan ass up :hhh:.