The Real Story of N.W.A.? More info about members/ what caused the split

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So Michel'le went from Cube, to Dre, to Eazy to Suge? :russ:

And the Bryan Turner thing makes perfect sense, all of Cube's solo albums and the Chronic were distributed by Priority after they split from the group, which is why Eazy left Priority and hooked up with Relativity in 1993
Michel'le must have some good ass p*ssy. :russ:

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for posting OP :salute:
it was a great read and clears some shyt up

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's the other 2 rappers that can go anywhere in LA other than E and Ice T?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Finally finished it. Long ass read but for kats like me that grew up during this time I heard about 90% of these stories. However it helped fill in some of the blanks and refreash some of these things I saw and read as a kid.

Some of the points made were common knowledge years ago, but often times as years pass folks create stories to cover up things.

I am glad he mentioned Dre fukking over artist. Most people know that cube screwed over Kam and the Da Lynch Mob but folks forget how Dre screwed over a few artist.

I heard that story years ago on how he took rakims beats and gave them to 50. Dre has always been known to use folks for an end result whether that is using a gang of ghost writers or ghost producers and when they are no longer needed casting them aside.

In the end cube and Dre were as screwed business men as eazy if not more.

But I still say heller was stealing money. I can't remember the story where I heard it at but someone repeated it on here how the NOI came to visit Eazy. They basically sat down with him and next thing you know he fired Heller.
You see this shyt I don't like when black rapper be on hotep shyt "white man devil rawww rawww steal my money" and try to make other black artist look like uncle toms when they don't own shyt themselves

Jimmy was in all those dealings from getting eazy and dre contract sorted to make dre able to be on death row to having aftermath

When you look at these dudes they have white "devils" as they move makers and owning majority of they likness, masters , product, films and they voice

From dre to cube, that's why ppl give heavy respect for master p and eazy e when it came to business

The noi shyt, ppl say they came out of nowhere and try to keep ppl from talking to e. Which they say tomica and them got in eazy ear about heller *stealing money*, when he was in the hospital they kept his friends and staff members from him, guarding the place while tomica was moving him from different rooms. she also got her law ppl to pass ruthless and his millons aka Eazy-E likness by marrying him while he was drug up and type his name on paper

Last edited: