The Real Story of N.W.A.? More info about members/ what caused the split

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
how many “real NWA stories” have we had? michel’le, dee barnes, now this dude?

lol, cold187 did a vlad interview, lol, lots of people were mad at jerry. said after cube/dre left, other started complaining about dude.
Dre didnt have money problem with hellar yeah just came out of nowhere jump on tge eazy e hate at time

Most of ppl spoke highly of hellar and said he was cool with him but they have issue with

Most of those nwa stories go with op post

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Which part

Mostly the part absolving eazy and jerry of robbing nikkas. I sat in on a interview years ago with the doc and he said they wasn't payin cats what they was due. I don't think the Michelle and cube shyt is accurate either but I could be wrong. I used to be cool with shock g, he is a pac historian damn near, and he said pac was amped to work with Dre initially . Most seems on point tho. I will admit that I'm Wayyy more plugged into shyt from the Atl, than the west so I'm relying off what folks said in interviews when I was in radio.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im no expert on the `LA scene, but Pac had a go anywhere pass in LA? didnt that nikka get got by a crip? didnt an associate of his get robbed of a deathrow chain? or are my timelines wrong?:ohhh:

andis it me but is this dude fetishisizhg he “which rapper gets an LA Pass gangsta life" a lil?

Dre didnt have money problem with hellar yeah just came out of nowhere jump on tge eazy e hate at time

Most of ppl spoke highly of hellar and said he was cool with him but they have issue with

Most of those nwa stories go with op post

i was replying to dude speaking so highly of jerry like he was some white savior from 60’s hollywood film like To Kill A Mocking Bird, who just wanted the best for these poor hood nikkaz?

cold187um said evryone, like eversingle person, had a problem with jerry eventually. thats why eazy fired him. so i guess there was some truth to ice cubes problems. seems like the dude dont like cube for some reson. when cube to me as probably the realest out of all of them. not realest as in hardest, i know he ant no gangsta, but reales in being a man about his word and being worthy of respect. look at his family life, one bish and 4 kids form her p*ssy alone. putting them on. never hear no mess about them.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Mostly the part absolving eazy and jerry of robbing nikkas. I sat in on a interview years ago with the doc and he said they wasn't payin cats what they was due. I don't think the Michelle and cube shyt is accurate either but I could be wrong. I used to be cool with shock g, he is a pac historian damn near, and he said pac was amped to work with Dre initially . Most seems on point tho. I will admit that I'm Wayyy more plugged into shyt from the Atl, than the west so I'm relying off what folks said in interviews when I was in radio.
Shock g probably talking about his early dayz because I seen a mini clip with dre when he was in nwa(I think) joking with pac having fun but pac dressing up like the underground

A lot death Row ppl(staff and artist) said it was mad tension with pac and dre including snoop who ppl felt like he was jealous. Pac had problem with dre and talk mad shyt about him to ppl and i belive to his face but he also prasie him for his talents but nobody really check him, you can see pac talking mad shyt about dre in cali love video clip behind the scene (which back up death row artist was saying about pac n dre shyt). Near the end of pac life he had problems with a lot ppl and fake friends

They also said pac change death row culture.
Michelle do like she hopping on dikk to dikk having kid by dre and suge including being all up on pac.I seen one video thecoli with her at the xmas party and can tell she doing too much all up in the camera

With the money thing I don't know but I know dre and them was siting tight

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
im no expert on the `LA scene, but Pac had a go anywhere pass in LA? didnt that nikka get got by a crip? didnt an associate of his get robbed of a deathrow chain? or are my timelines wrong?:ohhh:

andis it me but is this dude fetishisizhg he “which rapper gets an LA Pass gangsta life" a lil?

i was replying to dude speaking so highly of jerry like he was some white savior from 60’s hollywood film like To Kill A Mocking Bird, who just wanted the best for these poor hood nikkaz?

cold187um said evryone, like eversingle person, had a problem with jerry eventually. thats why eazy fired him. so i guess there was some truth to ice cubes problems. seems like the dude dont like cube for some reson. when cube to me as probably the realest out of all of them. not realest as in hardest, i know he ant no gangsta, but reales in being a man about his word and being worthy of respect. look at his family life, one bish and 4 kids form her p*ssy alone. putting them on. never hear no mess about them.
Yea. Seem like the nikka hates Cube.