The realest comment on the anthem protests so far came from battle rapper Hitman Holla

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I understand it, but isn't that the way most of the people in any movement go?

I mean, only a select few have the heart and bravery to be the first movers. Most people come around when it appears like it's trending safely.

Any movement needs those people who are late comers - I'm not going to shyt on them. :manny:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

I mean, only a select few have the heart and bravery to be the first movers. Most people come around when it appears like it's trending safely.

Any movement needs those people who are late comers - I'm not going to shyt on them. :manny:
Doesn’t make him less right.

Daps

I could agree with this if they were kneeling for the reasons Kaep was kneeling....but these nikkas is kneeling cuz Trump called them out. :shaq2:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Doesn’t make him less right.
I mean...are they goofies for that, though?

The point of raising awareness is to get others to stop, think and cosign the movement.

What type of vibe are we on when the goal is accomplished and now we are berating the new recruits?

Kind of setting yourself up for infighting, tension and ultimately splintering of the whole thing.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Great shyt Holla, hey when's your next battle when you wordplay and spin into clever bars on how you gonna kill your fellow black man :coffee: