Reppin
NULL
iY4DbyHgx9STC.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:comeon: at the people saying he shouldn't have tapped [verbally submit]. What was he supposed to do? Not tap and get his arm broken and have to sit out for an extended period of time. Pettis had it very tight, it was either Bendo loses and taps or he loses and gets his arm broken. He made the right decision.

Yes I agree, forget that macho warrior BS some peeps be trynna preach! Yes these guys are warriors, this is still a sport. Ben can regroup and come back within 6 months vs having to sit out for over a year and have piling medical bills

All Star
Daps
Henderson just got handled by Pettis, let him work his way up to a title shot. Plus, that wouldn't be fair to Grant who has earned himself a title shot.

I would kill for a Pettis/Aldo match-up. But if that doesn't work out, I would have Grant with the first crack at Pettis. Then, if Thomson can string together 1-2 more solid wins [top 10], I would give him the next title shot.

Nah @ Bendo working his way back up. He's pretty much beat everybody at 155. I think Pettis/Grant... Bendo/Thomson (or wait for Melendez)... and Aldo vs. Lamas/Mendes makes the most sense right now.

After that I think Pettis/Aldo can be made. But as it stands, that should be the only person who get priority over Bendo (with a win over Thomson/Melendez).

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Yes I agree, forget that macho warrior BS some peeps be trynna preach! Yes these guys are warriors, this is still a sport. Ben can regroup and come back within 6 months vs having to sit out for over a year and have piling medical bills

Agreed. Not only that, but if he were to break his arm, it's possible that the arm could never be as strong as it once was. And it's possible that he could be more susceptible to injuring it again.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Nah @ Bendo working his way back up. He's pretty much beat everybody at 155. I think Pettis/Grant... Bendo/Thomson (or wait for Melendez)... and Aldo vs. Lamas/Mendes makes the most sense right now.

After that I think Pettis/Aldo can be made. But as it stands, that should be the only person who get priority over Bendo (with a win over Thomson/Melendez).

Bendo just got easily beaten, the fight wasn't close at all. Why does he deserve such a quick turnaround? Plus, he's 0-2 against Pettis, a third fight is going to be a bit of a tough sell.

All Star
Daps
Bendo just got easily beaten, the fight wasn't close at all. Why does he deserve such a quick turnaround? Plus, he's 0-2 against Pettis, a third fight is going to be a bit of a tough sell.

Bendo going back up the ladder against the Jim Miller's, Nate Diaz', and Donald Cerrone's again would be an even tougher sale.

Pettis/Bendo 3 doesn't make sense right now. That's why you make Grant/Pettis, see how the Melendez fight goes, and schedule Bendo accordingly.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Bendo going back up the ladder against the Jim Miller's, Nate Diaz', and Donald Cerrone's again would be an even tougher sale.

Pettis/Bendo 3 doesn't make sense right now. That's why you make Grant/Pettis, see how the Melendez fight goes, and schedule Bendo accordingly.

Melendez is coming off a loss and he already had his crack at the title, he needs at least 2 more solid wins as well. It doesn't makes sense having Bendo fight for the title coming off one win. I say, have Bendo fight Maynard and then work from there.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pettis is one of the most exciting fighters out period. I would want to see him fight Aldo over any LW right now. But for his sake i'd try to defend the title and get some money first.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
real fighting ppv does 26 pages, fake fighting ppv does 100+

what the fukk?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
real fighting ppv does 26 pages, fake fighting ppv does 100+

what the fukk?
manufactured music pushes units while real music cant even go gold (in most cases)

It is what it is. I prefer 26 pages of constructive conversation (for the most part) Than 100pages filled with fanboys in an e-fight :manny:
I never expected Henderson to be dethroned like that, congrats to show time
:ehh: true and as much as i'm on that raised fist movement lets be real bendo is a cornball brutha.And from a sporting standing point him losing or pettis winning a rather is justice. How many times did we hear reporters/fans pose the question about bendo's lack of finish/fighting style and he'd just shrug it off as if the "only" goal is to win and entertaining is irrelevant.Well hes goin to learn a viable lesson in being steadfast when he gets john fitched

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
How about this
T.J. vs. Pettis
Gil vs. Bendo II
Too soon for this, makes no sense

true but if thats coming from dana what do u really think hes trying to say? fact is bendo is not exciting and consciously chose not to be.Hes headline 2-3 FoX cards and it hasnt amounted to anything. Ps I know Milwaukee is a hick city but why was the live gate so shytty? :why: