The Ruler 09 ban bet challenge?

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, sorry to ruin your stannish obsessions with me but I will be posting no video under any circumstances unless there is significant money involved which is paid in advance, on those conditions I will go ahead and do it. Other than that is has literally no benefit to me, 1 moronic troll banned for 10 days doesn't effect me at all, there's still 100's more pond life around. I actually do shyt and know people in real life, lol at putting videos up on internet forums lol.... Like I said, if you all can raise the funds to make it worth my while then I'll go ahead, otherwise keep talking shyt cause it's not happening, I'm not as pathetic as you lowlifes and actually have shyt to do.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Lol, sorry to ruin your stannish obsessions with me but I will be posting no video under any circumstances unless there is significant money involved which is paid in advance, on those conditions I will go ahead and do it. Other than that is has literally no benefit to me, 1 moronic troll banned for 10 days doesn't effect me at all, there's still 100's more pond life around. I actually do shyt and know people in real life, lol at putting videos up on internet forums lol.... Like I said, if you all can raise the funds to make it worth my while then I'll go ahead, otherwise keep talking shyt cause it's not happening, I'm not as pathetic as you lowlifes and actually have shyt to do.

But ud be willing to basically get tricked out for some cash? Haha. Good to know ur not as "pathetic" as the rest...lmao

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But ud be willing to basically get tricked out for some cash? Haha. Good to know ur not as "pathetic" as the rest...lmao

It's pathetic to do for no reason of course, cause it's pointless. Of course for a SIGNIFICANT amount of money I'd do a quick video, because then it becomes worthwhile, I have many business things and charitable things I could then put the money into which would then make the stupidness of doing a video for these idiots worthwhile. But like I said it would have to be very significant for me to even consider that, but for example I wouldn't mind doing a quick video if then I could donate to a charitable cause that could help feed or house people, then the time I take to do it and stupidity of the whole thing would have some merits and value instead of being a complete time wasting exercise to satisfy no life having pathetic leeches.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Ruler 09 is a big fat cac...this clown talks about he will only do it for money...i offered to pay his round trip ticket to ny put him up in the hilton in times square and give him money for his pocket to come out here and get slapped around by me and he still refused to come...he knows we going to laugh at his pale skin big belly orange nipples ass...he is a coward always talking about a ban bet but now nikkas are challenging him to one now watch him make all these excuses for why he shouldnt show himself...he has too much things to do like write novels on why he wants to give k rhino some head...

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
You got 33,000 + , but still we're all like

tumblr_ltvujj63gT1qjokxe.gif

no we not

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
It's pathetic to do for no reason of course, cause it's pointless. Of course for a SIGNIFICANT amount of money I'd do a quick video, because then it becomes worthwhile, I have many business things and charitable things I could then put the money into which would then make the stupidness of doing a video for these idiots worthwhile. But like I said it would have to be very significant for me to even consider that, but for example I wouldn't mind doing a quick video if then I could donate to a charitable cause that could help feed or house people, then the time I take to do it and stupidity of the whole thing would have some merits and value instead of being a complete time wasting exercise to satisfy no life having pathetic leeches.

cac STFU with your rambling ass

Not The Ruler O9

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The saddest part of all this is CACuler tries to oppose his garbage views like he's a superior hip-hip head because he sucks the dikks of legends and begs for acceptance. He can humbrag all he wants but he'll never be accepted fully. He's just another foreigner culture vulture CAC.

no amount of negs, calling people pussies or typing novels will change that, and that's what hurts him the most. That's why he's so angry with us brehs.