The Russia - Ukraine Conflict

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:lupe::lupe::lupe: give me a quick history lessons brehs
Ukraine was apart of the soviet union..gaining independence in 1991 after it collapsed.

Back in like 2014 a Ukrainian president wanted to implement pro Russia policies..Basically to be a soviet puppet state and most of the country was ":camby: "

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russia doesn’t want Ukraine joining NATO because the country is ethnically theirs short version. US will do nothing but sanctions

Russia doesn’t want any countries on its periphery joining NATO because it would bring the US/Western Europe too close to their heartland. It’s somewhat similar to China not wanting other countries to recognize Taiwan and eventually try to put military bases there. IDK how they’re going to deal with this.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they speak the same language and are ethnically the same annnnd Russia can properly take care of them, then I see no issues. Ukraine should give up peaceful being as they used to be part of the Soviet Union. There’s not much the us can do anyway cause any direct attack on Russia is essentially world war 3.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Russia doesn’t want any countries on its periphery joining NATO because it would bring the US/Western Europe too close to their heartland. It’s somewhat similar to China not wanting other countries to recognize Taiwan and eventually try to put military bases there. IDK how they’re going to deal with this.

The same way they dealt with them when they invaded the crimea region and parts of Georgia. Nothing

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If they speak the same language and are ethnically the same annnnd Russia can properly take care of them, then I see no issues. Ukraine should give up peaceful being as they used to be part of the Soviet Union. There’s not much the us can do anyway cause any direct attack on Russia is essentially world war 3.

Outside of separatists they don’t want to be part of the Russian federation