The Russo Brothers could go down in history as the people who single handedly killed the MCU before walking away.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Ironically the "snap" would've fit perfectly with the Inhumans story arc based how they did it on Agents of SHIELD...

But trying to do something so massive in a movie format is too much. It's impossible.

The history of mutants spans thousands of years so you can't just activate all of their powers at once. It's just dumb.
It's the MCU..if they made Tchalla stupid for a fukking character can be loved by black women...then they could've wrote it in exactly like that. Some not all mutant genes were activated and mutants hid in plain sight type of thing.

It's crazy how folk accept the bullshyt (not you) of Black Panther literally shytting on Tchalla's mythos, but get technical with other shyt with a fine tooth comb.....

The snap was logical to write in mutants as the snap could've changed the past of the universe..these are Infinity Gems btw. :usure: a gem can literally change reality...now all of them working in unison? Yea...no further need to explain.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the actors are too expensive

thats why they were killed off

rdj and chis evans would ask for 50 million a movie

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It's the MCU..if they made Tchalla stupid for a fukking character can be loved by black women...then they could've wrote it in exactly like that. Some not all mutant genes were activated and mutants hid in plain sight type of thing.

It's crazy how folk accept the bullshyt (not you) of Black Panther literally shytting on Tchalla's mythos, but get technical with other shyt with a fine tooth comb.....

The snap was logical to write in mutants as the snap could've changed the past of the universe..these are Infinity Gems btw. :usure: a gem can literally change reality...now all of them working in unison? Yea...no further need to explain.

The whole hiding in plain site may work for one maybe two superhero’s. But not an entire race of people. T’Challa was only ONE character.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
The whole hiding in plain site may work for one maybe two superhero’s. But not an entire race of people. T’Challa was only ONE character.
Yea you didn't read the part where the Reality Gem comes into play.

The Infinity Gems can literally change history and a universe.

Write that shyt in.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Its comic books, if they need the characters to return and the actors are down, they will return.

But anyway this was all Feige doing.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Its comic books, if they need the characters to return and the actors are down, they will return.

But anyway this was all Feige doing.
Hiring Coogler was the biggest mistake he's done. Billion or not, Coogler set the Black Panther franchise back. He could've propped up another Black Male Actor to EAT.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hiring Coogler was the biggest mistake he's done. Billion or not, Coogler set the Black Panther franchise back. He could've propped up another Black Male Actor to EAT.

Dude…. Had Chadwick not passed… BP would’ve been fine. Losing your main actor of course is gonna set the franchise back.

I really think they should’ve just recasted and kept whatever plans moving

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Dude…. Had Chadwick not passed… BP would’ve been fine. Losing your main actor of course is gonna set the franchise back.

Coogler's Tchalla was trash compared to the Russo Bros Tchalla...how was he gonna be fine?

Coogler c00n ass turned the franchise into a Diaspora war and then gave a Mexican the greatest fukking power up which was meant for Black Panther. And he made Tchalla dumb and a black KING CRY!

MEANWHILE....Stark was shown to have better technology, and Captain America was shown to be a be better leader and both those white men never fukking cried!

It's like yall wanna be in denial...or never read a BP comic before Coates' demonic run.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Coogler's Tchalla was trash compared to the Russo Bros Tchalla...how was he gonna be fine?

Coogler c00n ass turned the franchise into a Diaspora war and then gave a Mexican the greatest fukking power up which was meant for Black Panther. And he made Tchalla dumb and a black KING CRY!

MEANWHILE....Stark was shown to have better technology, and Captain America was shown to be a be better leader and both those white men never fukking cried!

It's like yall wanna be in denial...or never read a BP comic before Coates' demonic run.

You don’t know what the original script entailed. And you don’t know if the other actors would’ve been on board with recasting. How do you pay tribute to Boseman if another actor is playing his role. It would’ve been tasteless. They didn’t recast Paul Walker. Heath Ledger was supposed to be in Dark Knight Rises and they didn’t recast.

And Coogler created a new T’Challa. At the end of the day, Wakanda’s role in the MCU has been minimum. The ONLY criticism I have with Coogler is killing off Ramona.

You don’t know the extent Wankanda was going to impact the MCU. Coogler obviously wants to do other projects. Boseman’s death simply changed everything.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin

Imagine COVID not happening. He would’ve possibly passed away in the middle of filming.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
You don’t know what the original script entailed. And you don’t know if the other actors would’ve been on board with recasting. How do you pay tribute to Boseman if another actor is playing his role. It would’ve been tasteless. They didn’t recast Paul Walker. Heath Ledger was supposed to be in Dark Knight Rises and they didn’t recast.

And Coogler created a new T’Challa. At the end of the day, Wakanda’s role in the MCU has been minimum. The ONLY criticism I have with Coogler is killing off Ramona.

You don’t know the extent Wankanda was going to impact the MCU. Coogler obviously wants to do other projects. Boseman’s death simply changed everything.
Then you Recast them! This is my fukking film! And we have an image to uphold.

Stop making excuses for that trash ass director!

Stop it!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Then you Recast them! This is my fukking film! And we have an image to uphold.

Stop making excuses for that trash ass director!

Stop it!

nikka, if you recast everyone, then you might as well reboot the entire franchise.... Oh Wait...

You would have to reboot the entire MCU :mjpls:

If you don't like it, don't watch. It's already hard for black films to succeed but dumb asses like you make it even harder. Go read a comic book cornball.