The Russo Brothers could go down in history as the people who single handedly killed the MCU before walking away.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
nikka, if you recast everyone, then you might as well reboot the entire franchise.... Oh Wait...

You would have to reboot the entire MCU :mjpls:

If you don't like it, don't watch. It's already hard for black films to succeed but dumb asses like you make it even harder. Go read a comic book cornball.
:yeshrug: :manny:Then you fukking do it!

I'm done sitting here explaining my stance as clearly you discovered The Black Panther franchise during the MCU.

You literally like a white persona rguing about the essence of hip hop while only knowing of Hip Hop via Eminem.

Yourse a bandwagon ass negro. Get out my face and get out my Comic book movies.:ufdup:

Respectfully and figuratively Black man:lolbron::whoa:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I said it before somewhere, the most respectable thing would have been to recast t'challa and give a % of profits/revenue to Chadwick's kids (if he had some) or to create wells and food banks all over Africa under his name.

Instead, they had no nuts and fukked up the best black superhero franchise (maybe tied with blade, but blade can't be the centre piece of an EU). So Chadwick gets nothing and the franchise also stops.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
I said it before somewhere, the most respectable thing would have been to recast t'challa and give a % of profits/revenue to Chadwick's kids (if he had some) or to create wells and food banks all over Africa under his name.

Instead, they had no nuts and fukked up the best black superhero franchise (maybe tied with blade, but blade can't be the centre piece of an EU). So Chadwick gets nothing and the franchise also stops.
:mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
RDJ didn’t want to be killed off, nor did Feige, the suits wanted him gone. shyt they wanted to replace him over money in IM 2 and he was only getting more and more expensive.