The Self-Checkout Nightmare May Finally Be Ending

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Am I the only person not classless enough to use self-checkouts to steal :picard:

I can understand if you're desperate and need to eat, but otherwise that's some dusty shyt
You are NOT about shame us cause you walk out with whatever under your coat- Hobo :leostare:

unlike the rest of us who actually put a lil something on their books :martin:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to work on the anti-theft detectors before you leave the store. They never go off. I know I have forgot to scan stuff but they don't go off. At least not in Meijers or Krogers.
im pretty sure those arent wired to go off unless its like expensive electronics. theyd be ringing all day, and they know it :dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah they wanna take them away because it made it easier to steal shyt :mjlol:

Stevie wonder coulda saw and predicted that.

But these bozo execs so quick to wanna cut labor they believe all dem graphs and charts instead of using common sense sometimes.

and manning the self checkouts with teenagers? Yeah, that's gonna work. :mjlol:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nightmare? :rudy: Breh if you knew the amount of Jazz Apples I scanned as Red Delicious for the 5 for $2 deal :wow:

The ORGANIC cilantros and garlics I scanned as GMO :banderas:

I'VE EVEN SCANNED PEACHES AND PLUMS AS APPLES :ohlawd:
You don't feel bad about any of this breh?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I use to love self checkout, until 2 years ago the store Ive been patroning for nearly 20 years treated me like I stole something when my machine malfunctioned and I needed assistance. They were checking my bag and rewinding the video footage over and over. I was like, "Why would I scan my shopper club card, if I'm going to steal?". After that I avoid self checkout like the it's got an STI.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to have special lines for old folks. Nothing worse than standing behind them. Either they're trying to talk to the cashier, are haggling over the price because an item scanned at a higher price, they're digging through their purses for exact change, or they can't use the card reader :hhh:

I use self checkout so I can get in and out swiftly.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Nightmare? :rudy: Breh if you knew the amount of Jazz Apples I scanned as Red Delicious for the 5 for $2 deal :wow:

The ORGANIC cilantros and garlics I scanned as GMO :banderas:

I'VE EVEN SCANNED PEACHES AND PLUMS AS APPLES :ohlawd:
I remember a few weeks ago i bought a pomegranate that was supposed to be $5 but the young cashier rang it up as a red onion $0.69 :blessed:

It's not just the robots, just find the youngest cashier that looks the most distracted or on the phone:sas2:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It’s great in places like Pop Shelf when you’re only getting a few items.

Self checkout for a full buggy of stuff is crazy though. Especially when you have that one person that’s over self checkout just watching people struggle with it lol. It’s like you should give this person a cashier so they can get out the way

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
Alot of the gas stations near me are getting the Mashgin touch less self checkouts where you just put the items down and it automatically scans everything. Get in and out in under a minute, love those things:ahh::wow:

Mashgin-CROPPED-e1652372278559.png
$10 for a 24oz beer???????????????? where you from?????????????????