The site is breaking again

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
I allowed pop ups on my Brave browser now everything runs like excrement

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Site is cooked. I've PM'ed Brook several times about various issues, dude hasn't responded in like a year.

It is what it is at this point. :yeshrug:

Fred.
:mjcry: man not again

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Brave is what I use. The site had been working fine for me until today.

It's gonna break for you too. Your time is coming:ufdup:
Bravegang :salute:

My shyt still acts up too every now and then on this site, but its sporadic and usually cool after a few minutes. U could try resetting ur phone. That usually fixes it for me, though admittedly not always and only on this phone.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
No problems on Droid Gang Brave browser :blessed:
What type of droid u using if that if u dont mind divulging? Cause my old one was an LG and once it was outdated enough shyt was horrible here. But on my new samsung shyt is pretty smooth for the most part.

Mostly though i be using and getting best results with this old ass iphone 7 or 8, i forget which. And i havent even updated the shyt in like 2 years(locked out of playstore-its just a burner at this point anyway pretty much reserved for the site, really all i found it useful for :scust: )

edit: correction- while it was a good 2 plus years without updates i forget my little sis fixed that when she was visiting a few months ago. She the tech savvy one in the family. Did that shyt so fast and made it look so easy, had me feeling super :flabbynsick: .

But it still ran smooth asf on here even without the updates.

Last edited: