The site is breaking again

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

I just long-pressed (right-click on PC) the gif, box popped-up, clicked 'Open image in new window' - copied the address in the new window - Clicked the 'Insert link' button above my post while still editing - pasted the link in the field - hit 'Post reply'.​

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

I just long-pressed (right-click on PC) the gif, box popped-up, clicked 'Open image in new window' - copied the address in the new window - Clicked the 'Insert link' button above my post while still editing - pasted the link in the field - hit 'Post reply'.​
ok-ojsimpson.gif

Thanks breh. I was tryna post this gif on the first page of that Scottie Pippen Larsa thread to no avail.:to:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
What type of droid u using if that if u dont mind divulging? Cause my old one was an LG and once it was outdated enough shyt was horrible here. But on my new samsung shyt is pretty smooth for the most part.

Mostly though i be using and getting best results with this old ass iphone 7 or 8, i forget which. And i havent even updated the shyt in like 2 years(locked out of playstore-its just a burner at this point anyway pretty much reserved for the site, really all i found it useful for :scust: )

edit: correction- while it was a good 2 plus years without updates i forget my little sis fixed that when she was visiting a few months ago. She the tech savvy one in the family. Did that shyt so fast and made it look so easy, had me feeling super :flabbynsick: .

But it still ran smooth asf on here even without the updates.
Breh, knock on wood...pause :dame:

Mobile browsing experience has been seamless for me
Occasional a thread might hang for a few seconds or so
But
Not experiencing ads, pop ups, significant lag

Using brave mobile browser on a Samsung s20fe

All good so far :blessed:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Usually my jack. I use Chrome.
:patrice:........normally, I use Brave but I'm using Chrome right now for this post on Android (MIUI 14). 1 ad at the bottom of my screen. I'd advise you to check your device's settings to see if you have any updates available.​

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Breh, knock on wood...pause :dame:

Mobile browsing experience has been seamless for me
Occasional a thread might hang for a few seconds or so
But
Not experiencing ads, pop ups, significant lag

Using brave mobile browser on a Samsung s20fe

All good so far :blessed:
Samsung Brave gang gang we in dis bih:blessed: