fukkERY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ric-flair-strut-o.gif

@hexagram23 STICKY THIS shyt MY nikka WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ric.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
http://www.businessinsider.com/joel-mchale-asked-for-discount-on-sony-tv-2014-12

Community actors out here:feedme: for discount Sony tv's.

On Tuesday, the Sony hackers released emails of Sony Pictures Entertainment Co-Chairman Amy Pascal and Sony Pictures Television president Steve Mosko. The fourth round of leaks came as the hackers, known as the Guardians of Peace (GOP), demanded the studio pull upcoming movie "The Interview" starring James Franco and Seth Rogen. Looking over Mosko's emails, we saw an interesting exchange related to Sony's "Community" series which aired on NBC. The show was originally canceled May 9 after five seasons on air. Three days later, the show's star, Joel McHale, sent an email to Mosko's assistant asking for a discount on an $8,000 Sony TV.

The email reads:

:laff:
:heh::dead:

They could've least sent them a PlayStation

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
http://defamer.gawker.com/sony-leak...-hart-a-greedy-whore-1669403407/+laceydonohue

Studio Exec Calls Kevin Hart a Greedy "Whore" :whew:

Miniature comedian Kevin Hart is now a well-liked movie star. He also thinks he deserves more than $3 million to tweet, according to this leaked straight out of Sony.

The email exchange below, between Sony Pictures co-chair Amy Pascal, studio exec Clint Culpepper, and Sony Entertainment CEO Michael Lynton, pertains to squeaky Mr. Hart, whose fame has continued to expand with recent Sony Pictures films. The studio was hoping Hart would be so kind as to write a 140-characters-or-less statement or three about his new movie (possibly Think Like a Man Too), as is normal when an actor with hands is promoting a new movie. But as you can see in the below message, Kevin wanted more money to go social:

gFZdnX2.png

"I'm not saying he's a whore, but he's a whore." :gladbron::banderas:

It's not as if we paid him 3M and 4M respectively for his last 2 films thinking he might be nominated. We paid for his ability to open a film which included his social media savvy. I feel like this is something that should be negotiated going into the film as opposed to after the fact. It feels tantamount to buying a car and then upon picking it up being told that the engine will cost extra.

I'm tempted to suggest we call his bluff. If he doesn't do his normal routine, his film will not open as well and his brand will appear diminished and he will- in fact - be fukking himself because we have his next 2 immediate films. :mjpls:

And then there's the social media precedent we're setting...especially in light of the fact that Channing is at the same agency.

Sent from my iPhone

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It still boggles me, Sony Computer Entertainment, and Sony Pictures are under the same company. So how did Sony Pictures look at the 2011 PSN Hack and say "nah... we good on security, b."

:mjlol: Bruh this shyt already worse for Sony than the PSN hack back in 2011 ever was.

Last edited:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Bruh this shyt already worse for Sony the PSN hack back in 2011 ever was.

The PSN hack just got old personal data, and the 12,000 CCs that were stolen were old and expired. But no reports of fraud.

This shyt beats it by a country mile... medical records, social security numbers, private emails, personal information.

Kaz Hirai gotta be mad as hell, he was head of PlayStation when the PSN shyt went down, now he's the head of Sony as a whole for this shyt.