The things I've seen, heard, and smelled. the former Life of an installer...

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tumblr_lmyvp2aUwt1qcawqao1_400.gif

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
I did cable for a few months and hot diggity damn. If you think Mexicans shack up in one house, you have no clue about the fukking Asians. I walked into one house, there was at least 8 people there. Mostly older women and kids. In the kitchen, was a stack of about 6 50lb bags of rice. Probably about 6 cars in the driveway. Every Asian home I went to had no less than 4 adults.
Haha word up... Lol mad karaoke machines in that joint too

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Your partner seem like he going to do some :myman: shyt before long
Word.

Here's another excerpt a story told to me...

This guy was looking At an appliance or an otherwise defective electronic product... He was laying down and stretched in a weird position to get a good look.... the client was seated
Directly in the middle of the room....

The client suddenly springs up from his seat and pulls the guy out Takes his shoe off and tries to tickle his feet

KURT+ANGLE-ANKLE+LOCK.jpg

The homie kicked him off, got up and ran away. Left some of his tools and all that

Cake

Banned
Daps
Trash. I can tell the original post is fake just ruined everything else for me too

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Word.

Here's another excerpt a story told to me...

This guy was looking At an appliance or an otherwise defective electronic product... He was laying down and stretched in a weird position to get a good look.... the client was seated
Directly in the middle of the room....

The client suddenly springs up from his seat and pulls the guy out Takes his shoe off and tries to tickle his feet

KURT+ANGLE-ANKLE+LOCK.jpg

The homie kicked him off, got up and ran away. Left some of his tools and all that

Bruh :deadrose: