The Top 50 Highest Rated Sporting events in 2023 were ALL NFL games

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You already know :mjpls:

If football was played without helmets it would be struggling for numbers too :mjpls:

But fr, maybe play style is a part of it. I love the NBA but it gets boring watching dudes just dribbling out the clock then chucking a three or throwing a pass to a dude in the corner to launch one with a second left on the shot clock.
It's amazing how much y'all nikkas just make shyt up to fuel whatever agenda is on loop in your head :heh:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
It's amazing how much y'all nikkas just make shyt up to fuel whatever agenda is on loop in your head :heh:

Which part did I make up?

Players jacking up 50 3s a game being boring or the joke about NFL fans being racist? :jbhmm:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Which part did I make up?

Players jacking up 50 3s a game being boring or the joke about NFL fans being racist? :jbhmm:
This is what you said breh
If football was played without helmets it would be struggling for numbers too :mjpls:
You're are acting like people can't tell the difference between Brock Purdy and Lamar Jackson because they wear helmets :dead:

licensed-image
w31tenn9mfk4varzwcxx.png

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
This is what you said breh

You're are acting like people can't tell the difference between Brock Purdy and Lamar Jackson because they wear helmets :dead:

licensed-image
w31tenn9mfk4varzwcxx.png

No way you took that seriously :dead:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Most streamed event in U.S history and record setting event for internet traffic in general over the weekend.

People legit paid to watch the game.

That's how you know you got dedication.

Rodney Harrison's face though dude was not liking that cold weather :mjlol: :heh:

Last edited: