The UK girl that is only 15 is claiming that American rapper The Game got her pregnant

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If I'm not mistaken, this is not the first time Game has been messing with questionably young females...

all the women this nikka can get as a rapper with some money, and he out here piping 15 yr olds:beli:
Dudes chase after younger females because they are easier to manipulate and easier to control

Shiny things....material shyt that they barely know how to manage...hence the gifts

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wow
lgjPUdfP_o.jpg

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
did u not see the video posted:mjlol:

:stopitslime:

Right because fake profiles and fake social media pages and liars dont exist. Hold on while I create a fake social media page of 2pac and then make a video with texts telling everyone I'm alive in Cuba so I can sit back and watch people believe it. I bet you also believe that fat bytch has a sex tape with Usher.

:camby:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm not mistaken, this is not the first time Game has been messing with questionably young females...

Dudes chase after younger females because they are easier to manipulate and easier to control

Shiny things....material shyt that they barely know how to manage...hence the gifts

pretty much.

regardless of physical appearance, i dont understand how any grown man could have a conversation with a 15, 16, 17 year old girl and decide they want to fukk them. it's insane how naive they are about... everything! and how little they understand about the world at large. like talking to a cartoon character.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
nikka love creeping with young girls..

why these celebs cant just get normal women their age, disgusting humans

what do you as a grown ass man see in a 15 year old ?? what experience do you gain from them.. those are kids wtffff

:scust: