The Villian of the Harriet Tubman movie is a black man

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The fact a immigrant who pops shyt about Black American DOS plays Harriet let me know what time it was:manny:

fukk that movie
The bytch playing her
The script writer
The director
They mamas
Any1 going to see it
The person who hands u the tickets
And any 1 who love them
This.

Should of had an AFRICAN AMERICAN woman playing Harriet Tubman, not some UK Nigerian....who seems to have alot of contempt for AAs.

And I say that as a Nigerian myself.

Harriet did not die for this shyt! She was 100% a REAL American hero!

HAHAHAHA

:dead:NOT ONLY IS THE BLACK MAN THE VILLAIN
THE CAC SLAVE MASTER SAVES HARRIETS LIFE FROM SAID BLACK MAN.
:devil:
:evil:

:francis:
:martin:

So how long is it until the whole narrative of slavery becomes absolutely perverted to make it seem like slavemasters weren't that bad. African slaves were "migrant workers" who had a choice in the matter...this shyt is fukking disgusting...fukk the people behind this movie.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

tumblr_n56bdmnq281rzfo3wo1_500.jpg

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
There will only be 3 themes for "Black" movies in the 2020's.
Black man and Black woman against each other
Interracial couples
And fakkitry
THATS IT

Oh and more slave movies

This is why i was kinda meh on the tyler perry studio thing and dudes was like "but we gon be able to make our own movies" but that doesnt mean anything if we rehash the same shyt you'd make with a white studio which is why most black movie nowadays are mostly blaxploitation renditions of the worst social & behavior aspects of black people in contemporary american society with hidden agendas( i.e tragic mullato/biracial,interracial couples w/ white saviour/zaddy or black lbgqt shyt,etc)

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Lol so we officially the bad guys now

Btw these movies aren’t aimed at us. They aimed at foreigners who don’t know what goes on here. All movies are PR for the dominant society to the outside world

That’s why non Americans think we are all thugs and rappers and “keep causing trouble”.

Now they gonna think black men are in the way of freedom

So now what do we do now that the black man is enemy #1

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Django was fukking FICTION.

This movie is using HISTORICAL BLACK ICONS to push an anti-black MALE agenda in a FICTITIOUS SCENE. You cannot be that obtuse :gucci:

They couldn't have black woman heroine AND A BLACK MALE LOVE INTEREST/costar teaming up and kill whitey. THey had to have a WHITE MAN who abused and RAPED her (which is historical fact, will that be in the movie?) be the hero who saw "the error of his ways" kills the evil black man. You cannot see the fukking outrage this will ensue??

Like you I didn't see the movie and I refuse to get angry about a tweet that could be wrong.