The Villian of the Harriet Tubman movie is a black man

Daps
Since the new year is upon us and it going to be a lot of lames hitting the weight room and be out by February . I can't today this enough that I hate see women and men that aren't taking care of themselves. Hit a weight room clean up your eating as best you can. I think a lot of people could at least be a 7 with a decent diet and work on they fashion sense that's for girl or guy

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Since the new year is upon us and it going to be a lot of lames hitting the weight room and be out by February . I can't today this enough that I hate see women and men that aren't taking care of themselves. Hit a weight room clean up your eating as best you can. I think a lot of people could at least be a 7 with a decent diet and work on they fashion sense that's for girl or guy

Wrong thread maybe?

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
FEBRUARY 22,

gregory-allen-howard-writers-photo-1

Gregory Allen Howard and Harriet Tubman: “Kick-Ass”

This film will cover the life of Harriet Tubman, an iconic abolitionist who helped free hundreds of slaves from the South along the route of the Underground Railroad. She herself escaped slavery in 1849 and dedicated her life to helping others find freedom.

Found on Howard’s website, he declared, “It’s not a history lesson. It’s a kick-ass movie.” As it should be, considering it is highlighting the life of such a significant and powerful woman in history.

The co-producer and co-financier of the film, Charles King, had similar things to say. King spoke with Entertainment Weekly about the film. He stated, “This will have action, adventure. It will be epic and sweeping…This will show what an incredible badass Harriet Tubman was…Harriet was a hero, a warrior; she was fearless, she was a leader and that has nothing to do with race.”

This film is anticipated to captivate Harriet Tubman’s life in a way that highlights her bravery and accomplishments in such an infamous period in African-American history.
- Gregory Allan Howard and Harriet Tubman: "Kick-Ass"

Gregory-Allen-Howard-pic-2.jpg

Go Back to Africa! Make America Hate Again. ——- Gregory Allen Howard

I first heard Go back to Africa! yelled at me by other 8-year-olds in the schoolyard in a small Bay Area town. I didn’t understand what they meant. Our family was from Virginia. Africa? It took some explaining from my mother to grasp the meaning of the taunt. Over the years of my youth, I heard it again from time to time. I came to understand its origins in hate and ignorance.
As a Navy kid, I grew up surrounded by trailer park whites, not Southern rednecks, blue collar and poor whites from the heartland. They were not rabid, vicious racists of the South. No, the crackers I grew up with were more ignorant of race than malicious about it. They simply looked at us as the other.
- Go Back to Africa — Gregory Allen Howard

:ufdup:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Not only is this film produced by Comcast, they get a non-ADOS to play Harriet who’s family may have sold us, but now this shyt :russ:

And they expect us to support this shyt :dead:
So if they replaced Harriet with an ados, but everything else remained the same, your dumb ass would have had not problem with it.

It’s pathetic how so called blacks people are ready to go to war with other blacks to participate in a white owned production.

If only the idiots complaining actually worked and produced their own films. SMH

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
It’s pathetic how so called blacks people are ready to go to war with other blacks to participate in a white owned production.

If only the idiots complaining actually worked and produced their own films. SMH

Outside of tyler Perry who is on his own bullshyt.

Niccaz dont have the Capitol or network to get it made or promoted on a major scale.

Byron allen who is probably the richest black man EVER!!! is in the supreme court right now regarding this subject, the right to control how our image is viewed an promoted as opposed to not being forced to take what they give us, that what the 1866 civil rights act is about, forcing them to give our seat or the wood back they stole to make the seat an table

Tone did a show on that today, yvette did a show yesterday. So yes we are doing something about it. The right to control our own media.

And one of those steps is boycotting this stupid ass ludacris portrayal of harriet Tubman which was made by a company owned by comcast

Comcast is the company trying to tear down the civil rights act 1866 that was made 1 year after slavery ended while tubman was alive and fighting for us.

And you think niccaz is gonna go out and support this bullshyt...you sound like a parrot saying the same sh#t in every #ADOS thread....guess what

Where giving white people (comcast) that same heat/energy you say we reserve for you, this time, african immgrants are being used as willing puppets to produce a movie of our biggest hero while simultaneously trying to tear down an actually law that THE REAL HARRIET help fight for after the civil war.

How stupid yall must feel but not as stupid as your going to going to feel when this sh#t tank

Fucc this movie
Fucc cynthia
Fucc comcast anyone working with them against us

Civil Rights Act of 1866 - Wikipedia

Last edited: