the way hip hop turned it's back on lil kim was disgutin'

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
kim hasnt been worth a dam since money talks.

shes been nothing more than hit-or-miss eye candy since then.

OP acting like shes mc latifah, queen lyte or somebody.:laugh: and whens the last time you supported their music?

she was the product of one of the best to ever do it.. (BIG)

Once he left, she fell apart lyrically and musically.. I dont think we can take the blame on this

Same with Foxxy.. (Jay and Nas)

no way.

foxy was hot long after running with jay & nas.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I didn't listen to lil Kim on my own accord
listen to it... the very first hardcore

a lot of people say biggie had two albums... he was doing most of the legwork on junior mafia's first album (another great album) and hardcore. you can hear the beats and lyrics and 99% of the shyt is a mix between where big was at with ready to die and what life after death was

you can literally hear the transition from RTD, to conspiracy, to hardcore to life after death cause he was so involved in the writing, concepts and picking beats

let's not forget where nicki got her crazy styles from.. women in hip hop wasn't doing wild shyt like this.. now they all want colorful hair and tight crazy outfits

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I think Kim is a way better rapper but Nikki is a better entertainer because of her theatrical background

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Kim is a OG in the game...

Funny how karma works now that Nicki is going through the same thing that she put Kim though..

Once Cardi came in, they was like Nicki who??

Besides, I fukks with Nicki but she doesn't have a album like Hard Core or the Notorious K.I.M.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Kim never truly recovered from Notorious K.I.M being what it was. For a sophomore album, all eyes were on Kim especially considering the impact of Hardcore. I remember Puff taking the reins of that album, but he had so much going on that Kim's album probably wasn't as big of a priority as the artists on his roster. Kim was already a star and Puff was still developing Black Rob and Shyne. There was no Mase and Biggie. Didn't help that Kim dissed Shyne on her new album.

Still, I think Notorious K.I.M would have beefited from the following:

- a Missy feature

- some Havoc production considering how dope she was on "Quiet Storm" remix

- some Timbaland production

- some Neptunes production (Neptunes remix of "How Many Licks" >>>>> than the original version)

- more Nyshiem Myric production

- a LOX feature (even if it wasn't all three, just one of them)