The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Its hard to believe because of WHITE WASHING, which is white brain washing

but I guess you will believe it if a white man told you

:mjlol:
The people who have written the most accurate accounts about my own history, that of the Igbo nation, are Igbos themselves! I find that your attempt to insult me is quite inane.

143zsxs.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
The people who have written the most accurate accounts about my own history, that of the Igbo nation, are Igbos themselves! I find that your attempt to insult me is quite inane.

143zsxs.jpg

Who said anything about Igbo history

what the fukk are you talking about

history of western civilization has been white house, that's the point

did you even watch the video I posted, he gives some good books to read on the subject, some by whites and some by blacks

the fact you dismissed what I had to say without even looking into shows you how ignorant you are

and you got the nerve to call yourself mansa musa

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
It was a custom for Edomites to do this:

During the time of Alexander..Circa 333 BC

Iconoclasm is a common Edomite practice. If they already looked like the images in the Holy Book, they would not have needed to do this.

Job 9
24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

Is the so-called white man, Esau is not the wicked. Then where and who is he? :sas1:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@SupremeLight No troll but why do most of your pictures of supposed black men have strikingly distinctive white features? Especially the images from Kiev/Russia. They seem to show darker skin which you're saying is black, yet their physical features (long, sharp noses, hair) are highly similar to that of white Europeans? My first thought was most of them had a Turkish skin tone.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a custom for Edomites to do this:

During the time of Alexander..Circa 333 BC

:mjlol:I see @Marvel is still as clueless as ever. Still misquoting verses from the Bible and Apocrypha.

Let's expose your ignorance for all to see by quoting 1 Maccabees 3:48 in context. Since that verse isn't talking about the heathens opening the Torah to find their images, but rather the Israelites opening it in contrast to the practice of heathens, who consulted their false gods/images for the same matters.

1 Maccabees 3:42-53

42 Now Judas and his brothers saw that misfortunes had increased and that the forces were encamped in their territory. They also learned what the king had commanded to do to the people to cause their final destruction.

43 But they said to one another, “Let us restore the ruins of our people, and fight for our people and the sanctuary.”

44 So the congregation assembled to be ready for battle, and to pray and ask for mercy and compassion.

45 Jerusalem was uninhabited like a wilderness;
not one of her children went in or out.
The sanctuary was trampled down,
and aliens held the citadel;
it was a lodging place for the Gentiles.
Joy was taken from Jacob;
the flute and the harp ceased to play.

46 Then they gathered together and went to Mizpah, opposite Jerusalem, because Israel formerly had a place of prayer in Mizpah.
47 They fasted that day, put on sackcloth and sprinkled ashes on their heads, and tore their clothes.

48 And they opened the book of the law to inquire into those matters about which the Gentiles consulted the likenesses of their gods.
49 They also brought the vestments of the priesthood and the first fruits and the tithes, and they stirred up the nazirites who had completed their days;
50 and they cried aloud to Heaven, saying,

“What shall we do with these?
Where shall we take them?
51 Your sanctuary is trampled down and profaned,
and your priests mourn in humiliation.
52 Here the Gentiles are assembled against us to destroy us;
you know what they plot against us.
53 How will we be able to withstand them,
if you do not help us?”

Iconoclasm is a common Edomite practice. If they already looked like the images in the Holy Book, they would not have needed to do this.

And yet according to the double minded and pseudo historical 1 West teachings used by the cult/camps you follow, iconoclasm was started by the Byzantine empire, which they claim were Israelites :mjlol:

Is the so-called white man, Esau is not the wicked. Then where and who is he? :sas1:

:snoop: This is one of those flawed, regurgitated teachings that even the semi smart HI's recognize is false and twisted outta context.

(Even though they misquoted Isaiah 28:10, which is explained in Isaiah 28:13)

But I'm convinced you don't even know what Job's "nationality" was. :sas2:

Which the Septuagint translators, who were Jews, confirm.

(42:17â) ουτος ερμηνευεται εκ της συριακης βιβλου εν μεν γη κατοικων τη αυσιτιδι επι τοις οριοις της ιδουμαιας και αραβιας προυπηρχεν δε αυτω ονομα ιωβαβ (42:17÷) λαβων δε γυναικα αραβισσαν γεννα υιον ω ονομα εννων ην δε αυτος πατρος μεν ζαρε των ησαυ υιων υιος μητρος δε βοσορρας ωστε ειναι αυτον πεμπτον απο αβρααμ (42:17ä) και ουτοι οι βασιλεις οι βασιλευσαντες εν εδωμ ης και αυτος ηρξεν χωρας πρωτος βαλακ ο του βεωρ και ονομα τη πολει αυτου δενναβα μετα δε βαλακ ιωβαβ ο καλουμενος ιωβ μετα δε τουτον ασομ ο υπαρχων ηγεμων εκ της θαιμανιτιδος χωρας μετα δε τουτον αδαδ υιος βαραδ ο εκκοψας μαδιαμ εν τω πεδιω μωαβ και ονοματη πολει αυτου γεθθαιμ (42:17å) οι δε ελθοντες προς αυτον φιλοι ελιφας των ησαυ υιων θαιμανων βασιλευς βαλδαδ ο σαυχαιων τυραννος σωφαρ ο μιναιων βασιλευς

Translation:

(42:17B) This man is described in the Syriac book as living in the land of Ausis, on the borders of Idumea and Arabia: and his name before was Jobab; (42:17C) and having taken an Arabian wife, he begot a son whose name was Ennon. And he himself was the son of his father Zare, one of the sons of Esau, and of his mother Bosorrha, so that he was the fifth from Abraam. (42:17D) And these were the kings who reigned in Edom, which country he also ruled over: first, Balac, the son of Beor, and the name of his city was Dennaba: but after Balac, Jobab, who is called Job, and after him Asom, who was governor out of the country of Thaeman: and after him Adad, the son of Barad, who destroyed Madiam in the plain of Moab; and the name of his city was Gethaim. (42:17E) And his friends who came to him were Eliphaz, of the children of Esau, king of the Thaemanites, Baldad sovof the Sauchaeans, Sophar king of the Minaeans

0abbnh.gif

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your source is from "realhistory.com" like I guessed a pseudo-Historic site. The owner himself who thinks African civilization below the Sahara ain't worth shyt.

:salute:to you for spotting the nonsense.

OP seems clueless to the difference between drawing techniques, such as hatching (a cheap art technique which was typically used for books and posters) vs actual color portraits which were commissioned by the rulers themselves. :mjlol:

I was thinking about going through each and every one of those examples to show the level of ignorance being used, but I realized along time ago that some dudes on here are content in being willfully ignorant.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Not really because some of the root words or last names are African in origin. Like Morris, Etc... Europe didn't get civilize until Africans and Arabs came Africans first. With that in mind it makes sense that the original rulers are African.

I have to admit reading between the lines through the whitewash history and wars (the true reason behind them) Africans did some evil as shyt to Europe man.
:heh: lol what? Wasn't it the other way around?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
All I'd like to know is, if all these Europeans are black then where did all these white folks come from

I ask this question all the time. If every ancient civilization back in the day were "black," where did everyone else just magically appear from? "mixing" as an answer doesn't cut it.