The WHITEWASHING of World History

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
These people don't know that Russia was a tributuary state for at least 200 years to Turko-Mongol overlords. Which is why many Russian nobilities has darker skin or oriental features. This could explain the dark skin tone.

Also Rome was destroyed by tribal nomads like the Hun's, and Visigoths. Asian and Germanic invaders destroyed Rome.

Yeah, I'm Russian so I'm aware of the influence from the Mongols/Turkish regions. I attribute the "darkness" in the paintings as a "sandy" complexion - one that you can still find in present day Turkey, Chechnya, etc. I'd still like OP (@SupremeLight) to address the psychical features that are well defined rather than his take on how dark their skin looks with centuries old paint on them.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
More Russian Icons
icon21.jpg

02954_the_power_of_icons_357x450.jpg

ascension_lord_russian_icon_m_hi4.jpg

1301482098_voznesenievnov.jpg

saint-george-small.jpg

full.jpg

1837311b68fba365d73bd4a959fbc46b.jpg

Russian orthodox members carrying image of mary and christ. CLEARLY THEY ARE DEPICTED AS BLACK.
0.jpg

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Christ was depicted as a black man around the world throughout history until white supremacy spread.

madonna-malgorzata.jpg

images

montserrat-876x1024.jpg

POL033-0009.jpg

Church in Poland
DSCN2477.jpg

Alter-of-the-Black-Madonna-Jasna-Gora.JPG

1979.0087.jpg

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
That and the people in the paintings haven't taken a shower in about a millennia so they might just be dirty, ya know.

The background is black lacquer so that might make the paintings black

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Mohammed Sindhi

a really simple admirer
Daps
These people don't know that Russia was a tributuary state for at least 200 years to Turko-Mongol overlords. Which is why many Russian nobilities has darker skin or oriental features. This could explain the dark skin tone.

Also Rome was destroyed by tribal nomads like the Hun's, and Visigoths. Asian and Germanic invaders destroyed Rome.

And all those Mongolian brothers converted to a popular religion and it's called Islam. It's still good to see that a wee bit of Chinese-looking mungolians are still hanging to their Islamic faith like a pro. :stylin:

Dang, me happy to see many Muslims in Japan, Taiwan, Koria.

Mohammed Sindhi

a really simple admirer
Daps
Yeah, I'm Russian so I'm aware of the influence from the Mongols/Turkish regions. I attribute the "darkness" in the paintings as a "sandy" complexion - one that you can still find in present day Turkey, Chechnya, etc. I'd still like OP (@SupremeLight) to address the psychical features that are well defined rather than his take on how dark their skin looks with centuries old paint on them.

Any Arab or persian influence in Russia, brother?

Mohammed Sindhi

a really simple admirer
Daps
http://historum.com/asian-history/85011-foundations-chinese-civilization-theory.html Reading this thread that I bumped into makes me sick. Then every Persian and Pakistanis, Indians, and Afghans are Koreans? Absolutely revolting. This John Khan fellow must dye for spreading disgusting nationalistic sentiments to all Muslims in Asia.

(online) Death to John Khan!!

He has a Muslim family name. Khan is a Muslim family name. He should act like a pious Muslim! And why is this miserable bozo not acting like a pious Muslim!

Mohammed Sindhi

a really simple admirer
Daps
I really hate those Korean scumbags who try to bring down every Muslim outside of Arab world. Likke this due who call himself yeongsang in this historum thread

Mohammed Sindhi

a really simple admirer
Daps
The background is black lacquer so that might make the paintings black

Your family name is Khan I see. Let me ask you this. Are you a pious Muslim? Because I'm absolutely offended from online discussions in other places.

Mohammed Sindhi

a really simple admirer
Daps
Chill breh
Ridiculous thread...

Higher learning :mjlol:

seems to me that Koreans and their historical attitudes are ridiculous. Why do we have Koreans in this world? Kill them all if they offended the poeple around the world like this!!!!! :scust: