The WHITEWASHING of World History

Mohammed Sindhi

a really simple admirer
Daps
What's your alias on the historum I've been on there a while I'm usually on the American history board

Don't have one. I only go to to Islam-related boards, music, Muslim in the UK boards. I moved to the UK when I was 15 and this makes sense.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I was kickin it with a chick a while back and flew to N.C. To meet the folks. Her pop was telling me all kinds of black historical facts about the founders of this country. He was a mason with some time in, not saying that this qualifies his info as truth, just saying he was a knowledge hound. Anyway he had pictures of our "forefathers" that appeared to show African American men. Then he showed examples of the caucasianized versions I was :dwillhuh: . Based on that I gotta believe it...it also explains a bit for our struggles here now

Mohammed Sindhi

a really simple admirer
Daps
I hope you know your talking to a Chinese nationalist.

Ay'm from Pakistan right near the Iranian border, mah Muslim brother. Don't deny that Khan is really a Muslim family name. My family name is SHAH n this is something better than a mongolian khan. But dude, my brother or anybody. never forget the ultimate truth that wise Muslims took great control of the big mongolian empire that stretched from europe to the end of china. The monglian infidels in power were mere figureheads who were always illiterate and barbaric. Really my brother, DOn't be too proud that you love mongolians. THe mongolians were the Nazi Germany of that time. They committed mass murders everywhere for the protection of trade routes. They popularized money wihtout any values, something that Muslims seriously hate. Most of all I want to be your friend and good friends always tell the truth. My brother.

Mohammed Sindhi

a really simple admirer
Daps
How to combat the whitewahsing of world history. first, get a religion because religions will always be more important than learning history. Second loook at history in a religious way.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Why do I have a feeling white people of Europe just copied us (black supremacy or African supremacy) and created white supremacy which is the total opposite of us.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
In your opinion, where did whites come from?

It's a fact that two dark skinned people can produce a child of ANY color but two whites cannot produce anything other than white.

:lupe:
This happens all the time, what are you talking about? :heh:

Have you never heard of Sandra Laing?

Last edited:

Mohammed Sindhi

a really simple admirer
Daps
I met several sketcchy Koreans. They think they are more powerful than the chinese. I said what you must be kidding/

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Common fact.
True. This kind of knowledge gets lost though as new generations come and the propaganda is reinforced. These children today have to dig through way more deception now esp with the gay agenda and materialism @ an all time high

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
True. This kind of knowledge gets lost though as new generations come and the propaganda is reinforced. These children today have to dig through way more deception now esp with the gay agenda and materialism @ an all time high

True indeed but the victors write the His-Story. The thing about African artifacts in Africa/South America and Asian is that they wrote and created in Stone. The tracings will last for ages as they were intended too.