The WHITEWASHING of World History

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I ask this question all the time. If every ancient civilization back in the day were "black," where did everyone else just magically appear from? "mixing" as an answer doesn't cut it.

In your opinion, where did whites come from?

It's a fact that two dark skinned people can produce a child of ANY color but two whites cannot produce anything other than white.

:lupe:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Christ and the Israelites are all black, the jews were never white. This was common knowledge across christian communities worldwide until the spread of white supremacy.

201212070104.jpg

black-madonna-poland.jpg

IMG_7837.jpg

triumph_orthodoxy_640x297__41837.jpeg

Evangelist_Luka_pishustchiy_ikonu.jpg

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
In your opinion, where did whites come from?

It's a fact that two dark skinned people can produce a child of ANY color but two whites cannot produce anything other than white.

They came about for the same reasons everyone else did, I was referring to the more absurd claims I see that even claim ancient Persian and Chinese civilizations to be black.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
They came about for the same reasons everyone else did, I was referring to the more absurd claims I see that even claim ancient Persian and Chinese civilizations to be black.

What are some of those reasons in your opinion?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
what the blood clot does that mean? Saffers/crackers over there are brand new n shyt..lol
they are hardly 100 years old n shyt..

But if we go there now, we'd see them, which suggests that even if we go to these places NOW, the experience might be dramatically different than it would have been even 100 years ago.

i swear to God almighty, you fukkers need to really visit other nations and lands and experience the matter rather than read books and make assumptions.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
The Spartans and many other grecian kingdoms were founded and ruled by blacks
Spartan_swordman.jpg

Spartan with Locks
Bronze appliqué of Spartan manufacture, possibly depicting Orestes, 550-525 BC (Getty Villa)
Hoplite_chigi.jpg

pottery_4.jpg

The Immortals Who Fought For Darius I King Of Persia (549-486 BCE)
persianwar.jpg

147.jpg

images

More persian art
the-northern-staircase-apadana4.jpg

display-85.jpg

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
@SupremeLight No troll but why do most of your pictures of supposed black men have strikingly distinctive white features? Especially the images from Kiev/Russia. They seem to show darker skin which you're saying is black, yet their physical features (long, sharp noses, hair) are highly similar to that of white Europeans? My first thought was most of them had a Turkish skin tone.

These people don't know that Russia was a tributuary state for at least 200 years to Turko-Mongol overlords. Which is why many Russian nobilities has darker skin or oriental features. This could explain the dark skin tone.

Also Rome was destroyed by tribal nomads like the Hun's, and Visigoths. Asian and Germanic invaders destroyed Rome.