The WHITEWASHING of World History

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tnh theres no denying the fact that there was aan african arabic moorish presence in europe

DantePink93

Rookie
Daps
archeology-tt100-tomb-of-rekhmire-vizier-thutmosisiii-hebrews-making-mud-bricks-thebes-luxor.jpg

egyptian-art-hebrew-slaves.jpg
Hey not to be a buzzkill or anything but the people depicted on the walls of Rekhmire's tomb are not confirmed to be Israelites, rather one is a Nubian and the others are Apiru, a rather ambiguous term including many different nomadic Asiatic people attested to in various cultures as early as at least the 18th century b.c.e. They coukld be a loose inspiration for proto Israelites perhaps. Also where are their typical Semitic attire and beards??
Habiru - Wikipedia

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

DantePink93

Rookie
Daps
It was a custom for Edomites to do this:

During the time of Alexander..Circa 333 BC

Iconoclasm is a common Edomite practice. If they already looked like the images in the Holy Book, they would not have needed to do this.

Is the so-called white man, Esau is not the wicked. Then where and who is he? :sas1:

1 Maccabees was not written nor takes place during Alexander's time at all. Also Alexander was a Macedonian, not an edomite. The verse you quote uses words like "heathen", "wicked" and "enemy" all vague and broad terms that don't narrow the context down to just whites or edomites at all.

DantePink93

Rookie
Daps
:mjlol:I see @Marvel is still as clueless as ever. Still misquoting verses from the Bible and Apocrypha.

Let's expose your ignorance for all to see by quoting 1 Maccabees 3:48 in context. Since that verse isn't talking about the heathens opening the Torah to find their images, but rather the Israelites opening it in contrast to the practice of heathens, who consulted their false gods/images for the same matters.

And yet according to the double minded and pseudo historical 1 West teachings used by the cult/camps you follow, iconoclasm was started by the Byzantine empire, which they claim were Israelites :mjlol:

:snoop: This is one of those flawed, regurgitated teachings that even the semi smart HI's recognize is false and twisted outta context.

(Even though they misquoted Isaiah 28:10, which is explained in Isaiah 28:13)

But I'm convinced you don't even know what Job's "nationality" was. :sas2:

Which the Septuagint translators, who were Jews, confirm.

Translation:

0abbnh.gif

Peace good brother.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Black man is the father of all human families on this planet..

In other words the Black Man is God by nature..

No said birth date and he has no beginning or ending

Last edited:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
1 Maccabees was not written nor takes place during Alexander's time at all. Also Alexander was a Macedonian, not an edomite. The verse you quote uses words like "heathen", "wicked" and "enemy" all vague and broad terms that don't narrow the context down to just whites or edomites at all.
We are the Israelites but I'm starting to think Alexander wasn't an edomite.

He was highly respected by many cultures and even in Maccabees it said his successors multiplied evils on the earth, not Alexander himself. Alexander had a child with a woman of color and paid respect to people s traditions and cultures unlike his successors.

Alexander is also credited throughout world history with building the wall in the caucasus that isolated the 24 tribes of GOG and MAGOG(EDOMITES) from the world until the time of the crusades.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
@Diasporan Royalty Matter a fact this reminds me of when I caught some random guy pulling shyt from dienekes.blog...

-------------------------------------------------------------
So what about my links/quotes?

Well your quote doesn't assert nor validate your above "lovely little numbers". It is also a quote you pulled from some random poster on...
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2010/05/european-admixture-major-source-of.html

so I suggest you ask him the same question I asked you...

RandomAfricanAm:
Before I begin quoting from the DNA studies of Rick kittles, Shomarka O. Y. Keita, & Tishkoff, etc ...I'm curious where did you get your lovely little numbers from?

This is before noting that pulling something from dienekes.blog, mathilda's blog, etc is reaching toward the same direction as st0rmfr0nt in my view.
-------------------------------------------------------------

This shyt just floating around on the internet is whatever:yeshrug:(it's the internet)
...but folks not being able discern peoples political angle &/or straight bullshyt propagation got me over here like
:mindblown:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
We are the Israelites but I'm starting to think Alexander wasn't an edomite.

He was highly respected by many cultures and even in Maccabees it said his successors multiplied evils on the earth, not Alexander himself. Alexander had a child with a woman of color and paid respect to people s traditions and cultures unlike his successors.

Alexander is also credited throughout world history with building the wall in the caucasus that isolated the 24 tribes of GOG and MAGOG(EDOMITES) from the world until the time of the crusades.

Edomites werent white tho

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
These people don't know that Russia was a tributuary state for at least 200 years to Turko-Mongol overlords. Which is why many Russian nobilities has darker skin or oriental features. This could explain the dark skin tone.

Also Rome was destroyed by tribal nomads like the Hun's, and Visigoths. Asian and Germanic invaders destroyed Rome.
The turks-mongols were and are CACS

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Based on?

The Bible. Esau was a brother to Jacob. Someone of the same culture language and ultimately father/mother. Compare this to who the Bible says will enslave Israel. An unknown people from FAR away who speaks in a tongue Israel cannot understand. This is cacs for sure but Esau doesn't fit an unknown people with unknown language from far away when compared to Israel