TheColi And YouTube Has Turned Me Into A Bitter Ass Nikka

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Real talk. Most of us here on thecoli shouldn't be as bitter and jaded towards women and relationships as we should be. And we can deny it all we want, but deep down you know you bitter and jaded. I've never been cheated on, never really been used by women (in comparison to other men), I've never had a wife divorce me, take half my shyt and prevent from seeing my kids or only being able to see them every other weekend.. while I live paycheck to paycheck because of alimony and child support.

And nah, this doesn't mean I agree with simping or anything like that. But I gotta definitely purify the shyt I consume on a daily basis. It just isn't healthy and I find myself mad at women for no reason, especially as of late.

When all you focus on is dysfunction, more and more it will slowly consume you.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I don't hate women and I don't simp either

I have a healthy view of women but I still rep #GMB and #NoBabiesGang til I die :wow: :Blessed:
I don't think I hate women but reading the stuff on here and watching certain youtube videos just makes me mad at them for no good reason.

I shouldn't be spending that much energy and time focusing on the bad things some women do.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Thats why i negged you for that post alleging black woman are sleeping with asians in the hood and then offering no evidence. Between that and your post on ricky smileys son your post in that >cam thread and a few others ive seen you come across as having issues with women.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Real talk. Most of us here on thecoli shouldn't be as bitter and jaded towards women and relationships as we should be. And we can deny it all we want, but deep down you know you bitter and jaded. I've never been cheated on, never really been used by women (in comparison to other men), I've never had a wife divorce me, take half my shyt and prevent from seeing my kids or only being able to see them every other weekend.. while I live paycheck to paycheck because of alimony and child support.

And nah, this doesn't mean I agree with simping or anything like that. But I gotta definitely purify the shyt I consume on a daily basis. It just isn't healthy and I find myself mad at women for no reason, especially as of late.

When all you focus on is dysfunction, more and more it will slowly consume you.

nikka you trippin you being bitter at these fakkit ass hoes for no reason

They been good to you my nikka you need to stay on that side

Stay home and be afamily man my nikka

Dont let the opinion of nikkaz who actually experienced a bytch faq out on them have any dominion on your jurisdiction my guy

fukk is wrong with you

Go get a good women and chill bruh