Thecoli's posterchild Bomani has some questionable thoughts about you negros

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I didn't hear her say "he is a bad parent".... even so, my point still remains. lavar is a feminine, emotional, unprofessional man. and i dnt co-sign nothing about him. He could have easily addressed that woman without sounding like hes on the rag.
This nikka is yallz hero now? Lol...
Nah don't the he somebody hero because we disagree. Cats using bytch tactics at an all time high smfh. Sometimes people just disagree doesn't mean a cat somebody heroes. Is this white chick your hero? Exaclty.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Yeah basically. How you going to pop off and then say you need to catch up? Well dude shouldn't fukking say anything till he knows what he's talking about instead of just jumping in like this a double Dutch competition. I don't know why some dudes always trying to save women when its not necessary.

nikka came out guns blazing, two days later he on some "bruh I don't even know anything about this situation :hubie:"

fukkin clown

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Leahy was out of line with her questioning and was trying to make Lavar look bad. There is a definite double standard out there and if she had been a guy, lavar's response wouldn't have been a big deal.

That said, he definitely could have responded in a different way that made him look classy and respectful and still made her look like shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Leahy was out of line with her questioning and was trying to make Lavar look bad. There is a definite double standard out there and if she had been a guy, lavar's response wouldn't have been a big deal.

That said, he definitely could have responded in a different way that made him look classy and respectful and still made her look like shyt
Yeah I can agree with bold but everybody isn't articulate enough to do that like we want them to. I could see if dude was some great speaker and was being out of pocket but you know how dude does things. When you know somebody a certain way do you really expect them to switch it up? That's my only thing with the he could've said it better. That's just not how he handles things and we've saw this many times so I'm not expecting different now on that front.

We know its a double standard but I really need cats like Bo to spare my ears of the women equality talk if he and others aren't going to let women handle their own verbal battles.

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What's going on with Bomani?

Troll he's responding to isn't black, one of these types of CACs:
GLU1tmO.jpg

Gravity

Banned
Daps

What's going on with Bomani?

That's clearly a troll account.

Issues like this expose the c00ns. Jones is on the same side as that fat fukk Whitlock and that should tell him everything. Lavar did nothing wrong and any black person cosigning the white broad's bullshyt is a c00n. Period.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
So wayment, if Kristi's BF is a go lucky c00n, than what would that make lavar? Are y'all all forgetting that his wife is a White woman?

:patrice:

ALL his wealth from BBB will go to a White woman.

It's like people don't want to acknowledge that Lavar is with a White woman, and wants to label everyone else a c00n who defended Kristi because she's a White woman....... even though Lavar himself is passing his wealth to a White woman.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So wayment, if Kristi's BF is a go lucky c00n, than what would that make lavar? Are y'all all forgetting that his wife is a White woman?

ALL his wealth from BBB will go to a White woman.

It's like people don't want to acknowledge that Lavar is with a White woman, and wants to label everyone else a c00n who defended Kristi because she's a White woman.......once again even though Lavar himself is passing his wealth to a White woman.
Where are these people I'm this thread? Name them or stfu with the false bullshyt

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
That's clearly a troll account.

Issues like this expose the c00ns. Jones is on the same side as that fat fukk Whitlock and that should tell him everything. Lavar did nothing wrong and any black person cosigning the white broad's bullshyt is a c00n. Period.

You nikkas would call MLK & Malcolm X c00ns if they disagreed with Black Twitter. There is no balance or in between online. Just like the same dudes big upping CTG, been calling him a c00n.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh