Thecoli's posterchild Bomani has some questionable thoughts about you negros

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
That's clearly a troll account.

Issues like this expose the c00ns. Jones is on the same side as that fat fukk Whitlock and that should tell him everything. Lavar did nothing wrong and any black person cosigning the white broad's bullshyt is a c00n. Period.
How?

@philmonroe

Another one I was talking about...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You nikkas would call MLK & Malcolm X c00ns if they disagreed with Black Twitter. There is no balance or in between online. Just like the same dudes big upping CTG, been calling him a c00n.
Why are you people so bytchmade and feminine? That's a serious question that you need to think about. Instead of just explaining why you disagree with what I said and making an argument to the contrary, you respond with some empty passive aggressive sassy shyt. There's no point to your post dude. You didn't explain why you think that my position is wrong and didn't even explain your position.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
e2780b2e1bb07818e8cf054224f9ef2c.jpg
@philmonroe

:martin:

That superman should be Lavar Ball himself in my opinion. Instead of bomani.

:hubie:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah don't the he somebody hero because we disagree. Cats using bytch tactics at an all time high smfh. Sometimes people just disagree doesn't mean a cat somebody heroes. Is this white chick your hero? Exaclty.
Im talking this site in general... read up an down this thread, they acting like this dude is a black militant.
On to the "bytch tactics" comment... lol. Again, i didnt hear her say he was a "bad parent", she could have... maybe i missed it? I heard her say some shyt about his actions with his sons in interviews or some shyt.
So did u put ur own spin on what she said? or did i miss it?
Also, Sending 3 kids to UCLA or making ur kids millionaires and musical stars might not make u a completely bad parent, it might not make u a great parent either tho. Ask Joe jackson.
But again, i didnt hear her say that he was a bad parent.
She is not my hero (i dont even know her name)
And lavar is apparently not ur hero either.
So I guess where in a good place, brother

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Why are you people so bytchmade and feminine? That's a serious question that you need to think about. Instead of just explaining why you disagree with what I said and making an argument to the contrary, you respond with some empty passive aggressive sassy shyt. There's no point to your post dude. You didn't explain why you think that my position is wrong and didn't even explain your position.

My position is that Bomani and many others who are labeled c00ns by nikkas on here without real consideration, aren't actual c00ns. Just because you or I disagree with him in this instance, doesn't erase the totality of his previous actions & character.

nikkas stay being overtop and reactionary with their rhetoric.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Leahy was out of line with her questioning and was trying to make Lavar look bad. There is a definite double standard out there and if she had been a guy, lavar's response wouldn't have been a big deal.

That said, he definitely could have responded in a different way that made him look classy and respectful and still made her look like shyt.
This right here is why I don't think Lavar was in the wrong at all. They didn't bring him on the show to be respectful or classy. They brought him on so he could say something crazy and cause a spectacle and thats exactly what they got. But since they couldn't control the interview they want to spin it into some kind of "attack"

Gravity

Banned
Daps
My position is that Bomani and many others who are labeled c00ns by nikkas on here without real consideration, aren't actual c00ns. Just because you or I disagree with him in this instance, doesn't erase the totality of his previous actions & character.

nikkas stay being overtop and reactionary with their rhetoric.
Thank you for being direct bruh. We can disagree and it's still all good. Respect.

I can only speak for myself and to me a c00n is someone who puts their allegiance to outside groups above their allegiance to blacks and the best interest of blacks. That's the consideration that I take and if Bomani most certainly fits that description. He's a black person who puts his allegiance to feminism and gay tights above his allegiance to blacks and the black community. this situation illustrates that perfectly. The Joe Mixon situation did too. Both situations illustrate how he will side with whites against blacks. That's like the definition of being a c00n. It's not about just disagreeing with him on particular issues. It's about fundamentally disagreeing with his outlook on life because I feel that it ultimately perpetuates white supremacy.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
"herb nikka..probaby loves sniffing white girls panties...donno why nikkas fall for these fake hotep talking heads"

From the first page blind nikka!!!
My point bytch was call them nikkas out you p*ssy don't say its everybody. Stupid bytch doing the same thing the chick did. Ole its everybody ass nikka when it literally a few people out of all that have posted. FOH clown.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Im talking this site in general... read up an down this thread, they acting like this dude is a black militant.
On to the "bytch tactics" comment... lol. Again, i didnt hear her say he was a "bad parent", she could have... maybe i missed it? I heard her say some shyt about his actions with his sons in interviews or some shyt.
So did u put ur own spin on what she said? or did i miss it?
Also, Sending 3 kids to UCLA or making ur kids millionaires and musical stars might not make u a completely bad parent, it might not make u a great parent either tho. Ask Joe jackson.
But again, i didnt hear her say that he was a bad parent.
She is not my hero (i dont even know her name)
And lavar is apparently not ur hero either.
So I guess where in a good place, brother
Dude the bytch tactics I was speaking on are yours not about her. I said you was using bytch tactics and explained why in the first post. It can't be this nikka someone hero just because they disagree. That's bytch shyt fam. Where did I say she said he was a bad parent? You aren't making sense my man. How can I put a spin on something I didn't say/post? You saw some alternate future version of me post these comments your attributing to me? Otherwise I'm lost.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This right here is why I don't think Lavar was in the wrong at all. They didn't bring him on the show to be respectful or classy. They brought him on so he could say something crazy and cause a spectacle and thats exactly what they got. But since they couldn't control the interview they want to spin it into some kind of "attack"

I would argue that all sides got what they wanted, but a lot of people on both sides seem upset :francis:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Thank you for being direct bruh. We can disagree and it's still all good. Respect.

I can only speak for myself and to me a c00n is someone who puts their allegiance to outside groups above their allegiance to blacks and the best interest of blacks. That's the consideration that I take and if Bomani most certainly fits that description. He's a black person who puts his allegiance to feminism and gay tights above his allegiance to blacks and the black community. this situation illustrates that perfectly. The Joe Mixon situation did too. Both situations illustrate how he will side with whites against blacks. That's like the definition of being a c00n. It's not about just disagreeing with him on particular issues. It's about fundamentally disagreeing with his outlook on life because I feel that it ultimately perpetuates white supremacy.

The Black community isn't a monolith. Better to side with integrity and justice when dealing with individual situations and individual people. You will come out looking like a fool trying to defend everything that's simply black. Doesn't mean you need to go out of your way to shyt on your people either, but don't be a fool and argue for an untenable or unjust position. Individual circumstances don't = political positions or policy.

A c00n is somebody that is willing to spread ignorance about, look down upon & shyt on blacks for personal gain or self righteous notions. A c00n aint gonna consistently stick his neck out for black folks when there's nothing to be gained or personal benefit involved.

Can you make a judgment on if somebody is a c00n based on them siding with or against Bill Cosby?