Thecoli's posterchild Bomani has some questionable thoughts about you negros

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The Black community isn't a monolith. Better to side with integrity and justice when dealing with individual situations and individual people. You will come out looking like a fool trying to defend everything that's simply black. Doesn't mean you need to go out of your way to shyt on your people either, but don't be a fool and argue for an untenable or unjust position. Individual circumstances don't = political positions or policy.
You're being dishonest here. I didn't say anything about the black community being a monolith or the need to defend/support every single solitary person that happens to be black. That's a straw man. I said that blacks who put their allegiance to outside groups over their allegiance to other blacks and the best interest of black people. Your deflection is weak.

Even if you take race out of this Jones is wrong to take the white chic's side. The petty back n forth exchange between she and Ball aside, there's no excusing that dirty sexist "female victim" shyt that she tried to run. She doesn't represent all women, and for her to try and paint Ball's comments going at her as an attack on all women was real dirty. It was a real low blow for her to accuse him of not respecting women simply because he had a personal issue with her. Then she went even lower with that "are you threatening me?" shyt. For Bomani to go along with that shows that he lacks integrity or a real sense of justice right/wrong. It was the same thing with Mixon. He sides against Mixon even though Mixon was a victim of racist/sexist double standards.

It's not that I'm calling him out for not always riding with blacks, it's about me calling him out for riding against blacks even when it puts on the wrong side of an issue. His allegiance isn't to blacks and it isn't even to "integrity" and "justice".
It's to the liberal feminist/gay agenda.

A c00n is somebody that is willing to spread ignorance about, look down upon & shyt on blacks for personal gain or self righteous notions. A c00n aint gonna consistently stick his neck out for black folks when there's nothing to be gained or personal benefit involved.
I didn't ask you for your conveniently narrow definition of what a c00n is.

Can you make a judgment on if somebody is a c00n based on them siding with or against Bill Cosby?
Yes, because the Cosby thing is obviously bigger than Cosby as an individual. Personally I don't like Cosby, but I can't side with the obvious plot to bring this man down and I feel obligated to at least call it out. To ignore the obvious racial context of the Cosby story and side with the racist plot tearing him down would make you a c00n imo.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
You're being dishonest here. I didn't say anything about the black community being a monolith or the need to defend/support every single solitary person that happens to be black. That's a straw man. I said that blacks who put their allegiance to outside groups over their allegiance to other blacks and the best interest of black people. Your deflection is weak.

Even if you take race out of this Jones is wrong to take the white chic's side. The petty back n forth exchange between she and Ball aside, there's no excusing that dirty sexist "female victim" shyt that she tried to run. She doesn't represent all women, and for her to try and paint Ball's comments going at her as an attack on all women was real dirty. It was a real low blow for her to accuse him of not respecting women simply because he had a personal issue with her. Then she went even lower with that "are you threatening me?" shyt. For Bomani to go along with that shows that he lacks integrity or a real sense of justice right/wrong. It was the same thing with Mixon. He sides against Mixon even though Mixon was a victim of racist/sexist double standards.

It's not that I'm calling him out for not always riding with blacks, it's about me calling him out for riding against blacks even when it puts on the wrong side of an issue. His allegiance isn't to blacks and it isn't even to "integrity" and "justice".
It's to the liberal feminist/gay agenda.

I didn't ask you for your conveniently narrow definition of what a c00n is.

Yes, because the Cosby thing is obviously bigger than Cosby as an individual. Personally I don't like Cosby, but I can't side with the obvious plot to bring this man down and I feel obligated to at least call it out. To ignore the obvious racial context of the Cosby story and side with the racist plot tearing him down would make you a c00n imo.

1. I disagree with Bomani on this one. Bomani is mad sensitive and ho like on twitter also. I just don't happen to think he's a c00n.

2. I was referring to you bringing up Joe Mixon as an instance of Bomani being a c00n. I.E. taking sides with whites over a black person. Mixon can't really be defended in what he did, even if he wasn't the only at fault party in the situation. The most difficult part in the whole thing, was having to listen to cacs try to use that as an opportunity to shyt the evil big black athlete and how thuggish they are or listen to them distort the context of the incident. It was also infuriating to see them revel in their own hypocrisy over the ordeal also, but that don't mean I have defend Mixon's actions either.

3. I gave mine, because you gave yours.

4. I agree with you on Cosby. The nikka got what was coming to him for his past hypocrisy, but there was obviously a white agenda that brought him down when it was convenient for them to do so. They benefited from him for all these years, and then threw him to the wolves. Kinda fukked up that they have the power & notion to do shyt like that.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I'd like to hear a woman's point of view. Cuz dudes here will always side with a dude no matter what. I sure as hell am not going to speak for women on this. Dude came off like a clown and the reporter was a clown too. There's no winner here.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'd like to hear a woman's point of view. Cuz dudes here will always side with a dude no matter what. I sure as hell am not going to speak for women on this. Dude came off like a clown and the reporter was a clown too. There's no winner here.
Lehy that's you? You got dudes that don't fit your narrative so stop that weak stuff. You asking for their pov like they can't be bias either. Seems like you on that Bo train yourself.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Ahhhh... i see what happened. U came to the defense of another poster. I thought i was responding to that person.
My question to you is, if The lavar dude isnt your hero and you just disagree with me. why did you even respond to that? making it seem as if anybody who disagreed with me, i was calling him their hero?
I literally meant everything i said in response to the 1st poster i was talking to, and all the other posters who are on the thread raising lavar on their shoulders like a "hero" or the black ppls champ.
You dont feel hes a hero, so I wasnt referring to you.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Dude the bytch tactics I was speaking on are yours not about her. I said you was using bytch tactics and explained why in the first post. It can't be this nikka someone hero just because they disagree. That's bytch shyt fam. Where did I say she said he was a bad parent? You aren't making sense my man. How can I put a spin on something I didn't say/post? You saw some alternate future version of me post these comments your attributing to me? Otherwise I'm lost.

Ahhhh... i see what happened. U came to the defense of another poster. I thought i was responding to that person.
My question to you is, if The lavar dude isnt your hero and you just disagree with me. why did you even respond to that? making it seem as if anybody who disagreed with me, i was calling him their hero?
I literally meant everything i said in response to the 1st poster i was talking to, and all the other posters who are on the thread raising lavar on their shoulders like a "hero" or the black ppls champ.
You dont feel hes a hero, so I wasnt referring to you.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Lehy that's you? You got dudes that don't fit your narrative so stop that weak stuff. You asking for their pov like they can't be bias either. Seems like you on that Bo train yourself.

True, men can't possibly be biased either. fk outta here. :hhh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Fam you said y'all if I'm not mistaken. If I'm wrong my bad but when you say y'all that isn't about one poster. If you said just that poster was like that I wouldn't said shyt honestly.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
My point bytch was call them nikkas out you p*ssy don't say its everybody. Stupid bytch doing the same thing the chick did. Ole its everybody ass nikka when it literally a few people out of all that have posted. FOH clown.
Muhfukka I quoted them hoe!!!

You came at me aggressive first, when I didn't even address you.

Daps
Reppin
In The Clouds
That's an oversimplification. How many non-white Republican dudes sided with Trump's sexist shyt? I have female friends that see it both ways.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Stupid public school failure you can't y'all and be talking about one person you fukking dummy.
Go put on your tampon. I quoted multiple people's post for you to read. Multiple people in this thread were defending Lavar ball as some patron saint of blackness, while others were calling bomani a c00n for defending a White woman or "she-devil" even though Lavar is married to one. Go read the damn posts and put on your kotex...

"N-n-n-name names or stfu" :mjcry:

:camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Go put on your tampon. I quoted multiple people's post for you to read. Multiple people in this thread were defending Lavar ball as some patron saint of blackness, while others were calling bomani a c00n for defending a White woman or "she-devil" even though Lavar is married to one. Go read the damn posts and put on your kotex...

"N-n-n-name names or stfu" :mjcry:

:camby:
Tell the bytch that birth you to put on her tampon p*ssy. Just learn how to type properly failure.