There are too many 808/Electronic beats used now a days

Kyree

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Really brehs, all beats sound the same in the trap scene. We need more sample based rap in 2015, the Pro Era movement is a good start but the mainstream needs a change cause everything just sounds so dull after hearing the same standard Fruity Loop amateur beat. :snoop:

Only benefit of those type of beats is that everyone and their grandma can remake the beat. :pachaha:

I want less:

:stopitslime:

And more:

:ahh:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Really brehs, all beats sound the same in the trap scene. We need more sample based rap in 2015, the Pro Era movement is a good start but the mainstream needs a change cause everything just sounds so dull after hearing the same standard Fruity Loop amateur beat. :snoop:

Only benefit of those type of beats is that everyone and their grandma can remake the beat. :pachaha:

I want less:

:stopitslime:

And more:

:ahh:

The cheesiness of the Coco song made it a hit :yeshrug:

Most of the kids doing the fruity loop trap rap are not artists just entertainers

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
The problem with hip hop music now is theirs no bounce in the beats theirs no swing everything sounds like a computer generated it like its so stiff you cant even bop your head to it this is why i miss the late 90s cause most of those beats were actually dance-able you cant dance to trap music nowadays cause the tempo is to fukkin slow and they all sound like michael myers hip hop beats all scary n shyt :scust:
To you maybe, and thats probably because you came up in a different era, but to these kids, these beats have so much "bounce" that they don't even care about the lyrics anymore. Just give them something that "bangs" and they'll be set.

Really the only beats im sick of are the dj mustard sounding beats. atleast with trap/drill u still get some variation. You got songs/beats that sound like coco and then beats like this. :whew:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
To you maybe, and thats probably because you came up in a different era, but to these kids, these beats have so much "bounce" that they don't even care about the lyrics anymore. Just give them something that "bangs" and they'll be set.

Really the only beats im sick of are the dj mustard sounding beats. atleast with trap/drill u still get some variation. You got songs/beats that sound like coco and then beats like this. :whew:

I like this bruh