There is a growing movement of anti-black male rhetoric online

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by KingZimbabwe, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Just Meh

Just Meh Just me...

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I’ve touched on that before. Ive mentioned how foreign descended buffer women(in particular, young feminist 1st gen black immigrant women) will use the heavy handed patriarchy they’ve experienced in their specific cultures, to slander Black American Men at large. They won’t and can’t call out the men in their own families and cultural groups. So they attack what they perceive to be Black American machismo as proxy, because they don’t wanna call out their own. It’s like Black American men are the feminists come up. Everyone wants to psychoanalyze and get their licks in on Black American men, to make a name for themselves. You see it on Twitter. They have reverence for the patriarchy in their culture and the patriarchs they came up under, but will be quick to call out what they perceive to be Black American masculinity and “toxicity”. Trying to get Black American women to go back to old intra-community feminists thinkers like the late Bell Hooks and Michelle Wallace. It’s black foreign women who just discovered these women in the last decade or so, who are keeping their viewpoints alive and well.

2. Yaboysix

Yaboysix That nigga

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Palatka Florida
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Just like i say on LSA...i do NOT see this ish in real life...

Them folks just miserable and lonley,
    Get off the Webb and live real life, yall won't run into this weird ish either.

Hoodoo Child, BaggerofTea and TheNig dapped this.
  3. BarackStar

BarackStar All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    detroit
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

4. kwazzy100

kwazzy100 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Toronto
    Coli Cash:
    $490.00

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    We're scapegoats.

5. Cobalt Sire

Cobalt Sire All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

The popular, beautiful black women of today are by and large dating black men. The despicable divestment movement, which is bizarre and unprecedented, isn't having the effect these divestors want. No other race has divestors. What a sick fukking movement. This is part of the hell of being a black man I guess.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  6. DrBanneker

DrBanneker Space is the Place

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Figthing borg at Wolf 359
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

You are one of the best posters on here.

Serious comment: I know we can't force our kids to do anything or like anyone but have you or his dad every voiced a preference that he try to date Black girls or tried to introduce him to prospects? Maybe he has his mind made up, but I am still surprised how many Black parents are like :yeshrug:and think that their kids don't value their opinion or have their minds made up. I've noticed this with a lot of my kids' parents, not necessarily on just relationships but all kinds of stuff our parents were not playing. It's like it isn't "progressive" to raise your kid with a Black perspective.

Our parents' generation typically strongly recommended we date Black and while it wasn't forced, we mostly did. I realized this talking with my mom and my wife asked her why my brother and I went Black while a large number of our peers went other. She stated, "DrBanneker's dad was adamant about emphasizing Black beauty and telling his sons to date/marry Black. Other parents were less so and I appreciate what he was saying now". I'm not saying hate on IR or White women---that will likely have the opposite effect. But as a Black mom you have a right to view point and I would argue you need to press it since back in the 90s and early 2000s, at least media mostly co-signed Black-Black relationships. You can't even rely on that anymore.

If you are fine either way, that's cool but don't start asking "why you don't like BW" after his third White/Latina girlfriend. Plant the seed early.

7. Wink Beaufield

Wink Beaufield Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Southeast DC
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Maybe it's because I live in DC but I don't see this type of divestment bullshyt playing out here. If it was mad BW on that anti BM tip, PG County would be a swirlers paradise. I imagine this bullshyt primarily pops off from sistas that grew up in 60%+ white areas.

8. The Plug

The Plug All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

This wench hates black men and threatens to blow a black man's head off with her shotgun, says seeing black men in the gym ruins her day but thinks it's bad that black men in Atlanta don't talk to black women? bytch is stupid

9. The Fade

The Fade I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Non black American women of all races are raised in households were they set the table and men eat first.

AA don’t make them do that or anything else but we the epitome of these bad behaviors apparently.

you do that shyt for a modern Black American man he’s gonna think you poisoned his food. I’d probably not eat the food myself

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    HarlemHottie, Wiseborn and Just Meh dapped this.
  10. King Static X

King Static X The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ) Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Kings County
    Coli Cash:
    $20.00

Nah, not true. They're plenty of Asian women who are "divesters". They are the OG divesters lol.

11. egsteel

egsteel All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

That's where I am with this stuff. Never interacted with anyone in real life that espouse these sort of views. I have no doubt they're out there but it seems to be largely manufactured for clout chasing purposes. It's not something we need to waste our time on.

CarmelBarbie and SheWantTheD dapped this.
  12. Wiseborn

Wiseborn Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I'm saying you knocking down a divestor? Might as well say who? Them hoes can hide because the brehs that deal with them let them lie. That chick Kendall St. Charles and Chrissie was in a love triangle with a dude who was cool with Sgt. Willie Pete.

Hoodoo Child and HarlemHottie dapped this.
  13. Wiseborn

Wiseborn Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I get it just make sure he knows that he will always be a Man, and just because hoe "like" him don't mean they won't flip on him and that he shouldn't shyt on Black people just because they're Black.

The whole "red pill rage" shyt comes from dudes thinking women lied to them. Like I said the bytch who said I raped her really liked me too didn't stop her from lying because she was mad. nikkas got to move different.

CarmelBarbie and Wild self dapped this.
  14. Wiseborn

Wiseborn Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

That's inspite of the fact that she doesn't deny that she traveled clear across the country for some "dusty dikk" and got pregnant.

That's what they mean by this shyt is only on the internet, she fukks Black dudes but talks divestment sometimes words speak louder than actions.

15. Deman

Deman All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Prime time doing they bidding