There is a growing movement of anti-black male rhetoric online

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by KingZimbabwe, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Wild self

Wild self The Black Man will prosper! Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $305560.00

People want to be the next Future or Drake or Big Meech or Gucci Mane or Ghost from Power where being THAT nikka is never questioned. Want to have GodHood in human form, and treat all other (Black) people like shyt. Karma never worked like that, and yes, group economics requires a mindstate where everyone is on the same page and shares the same values. The white man's capitalism and black people's history is just too self destructive to mix, like you said, just that we let trends and drip run our relations with one another, well into middle aged years.

M.O.N.E.Y., Wiseborn, O.G.B and 2 others dapped this.
  2. saturn7

saturn7 Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    DMV Freedman
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

I will credit the early Hip Hop generation. Especially through the Afro-centric era of the late 80's to early 90's.
    They spread a lot of good info (PE, BDP, The Coup, X-Clan etc) and made thought provoking songs, cautionary tales, warnings about safe sex etc.
    Even hardcore rappers like Ice-T tried to have a message in their songs (stay the fukk out of the street life!).

Rappers tried to spread info and being smart was not looked down upon.

3. Wild self

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $305560.00

Yeah, that was true, but they were late age Baby Boomer born in the late 50/early 60s. The children of Civil Rights Movement. They came in the art form to enlighten and to steer away people FROM the street life. It was NWA that lured people into being something that they not OR exaggerate the tiny dirt that they did. The NWA paradigm birthed the "real nikka" mentality instead of being PROUD BLACK MEN. That kicked off decades of dysfunction.

4. The Fade

The Fade I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

The nikkas who kingmake as a group, appoint a spearhead and become ethnically bonded will be the first out of this hell. They will know how to leverage and keep power consolidated as a block, and gatekeep everyone out who doesn’t play ball

the nikkas who are doing solo missions will struggle. The nikkas who think if they not in charge then no one should be in charge only destroy everything

Wild self dapped this.
  5. Wiseborn

Wiseborn Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

It's the same way in Latin America, It's nothing to see a Black person with a non Black person especially in the DR if you were clouted that was all that mattered. The difference is the erasure of history. You stop talking about why things are the way they are and people just go with the best deal they can get. Besides in your case it's North Dakota nikkas that want to chase fat asses don't move to North Dakota they move to North Carolina. If someone moves to a majority white area they already know what they're gonna do I guess they assume that white people won't object to them like they did in the past.

Wild self dapped this.
  6. Wild self

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $305560.00

Yep. Perfect example, Gen Z and their Drill Music. Just kill anything black and chase clout for broads.

Anything that takes time, discipline, humility, grance, and dignity goes out the window for them. And Gen X raised them.

7. tunes757

tunes757 All Star Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Norfolk/Virginia Beach
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I thought this was another debber downer thread, but he’s right.

8. saturn7

saturn7 Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    DMV Freedman
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

I'm gonna throw MC Lyte under the bus too.

"Gotta have a roughneck" added to the love of street brothas and the viewing of non-street brothas as square or lame.

chromeracer4, HarlemHottie and Wild self dapped this.
  9. Wild self

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $305560.00

Yep. The average black male had to had the facial expression of :birdman: to make the average female to like him back then. I did too, in fact. Wasnt until the mid 00s when Kanye blew up, when black men smiled again.

Gen X was obsessed with dysfunction, and it didnt click to me totally until 2010.

saturn7 dapped this.
  10. voltronblack

voltronblack All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

11. JesusFOREVER

JesusFOREVER All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    My Father in Heaven
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

No he’s right, the black man is public enemy #1 and always will be till the return of Christ, this is a problem

Wiseborn dapped this.
  12. CarolinaBigAggie.

CarolinaBigAggie. Country Boy. #AggiePride #PantherPosse

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Winston-Salem, NC #ADOS
    Coli Cash:
    $200.00

Bingo.

It’s why in one thread, you can have a breh whine and shout how the black community is done, but in another thread will call you a prude for calling out behaviors that fester in dysfunction. These brehs and brehettes wanna talk about the issues, but want them to continue. Yea, these folks just wanna talk and get paid or feel superior by talking about the issues.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  13. The Fade

The Fade I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

and there it is, they think us not wanting a boot on our neck = we want the same power to kill as the white man.

being self governing like the other races between us and the white man = wanting to be like the white man? The white man created sovereignty?

article is one of many examples of dikk envy

do you think these women read belle hooks? Looks like they have white man power. Isn’t this what we call “mimesis”?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  14. The Plug

The Plug All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

She's just another ADOS shytting on Africans as usual

LEAVEBLACKGIRLSALONE on TikTok

Dudes here will deflect that this whole thing is being pushed by immigrants.

15. Kings County

Kings County Law III | Law XXV | Law XV

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Roman Empire
    Coli Cash:
    $45099939.00

:yeshrug: like i said before this shyt only exists on the internet, I mess with a chick with a decent youtube page talking this divestment shyt but be blowing my phone up for dikk and to give her more attention

when u go outside all i see is beautiful black happy couples :russell:

Wild self dapped this.