There is a growing movement of anti-black male rhetoric online

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by KingZimbabwe, Jan 14, 2022.

1. SmarkMero

SmarkMero Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

She's back Timestamped.

2. voltronblack

voltronblack All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Sir the more I think about it:jbhmm: I think their some kind Uncle Tom's Cabin plantations politics are in effect where got your woke sambo types:mjpls: who act as brute for the so call good slave master types:mjpls: like Mr. St. Clare and Mr. Shelby who like bashing black men and black people in general under the banner of feminism and LGBT. Than you have the right wing sambo types:mjpls: who act as brutes for what people would call the bad slave master types:mjpls: like Simon Legree who bash black people under the banner of respectable politics and bootstrap-ism. for example look at what the first black woman lieutenant governor said:mjpls:.

3. feelosofer

feelosofer #ninergang

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brick City, NJ
    Coli Cash:
    $325000.00

These are the fringe opinions of extremists and Black women are publicly decrying this.

4. The Fade

The Fade I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

They are saying things for their white handlers so they don’t get canceled

5. AStrangeName

AStrangeName #SnitchGang Griffith

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

It's interesting that you mention this, because I remember reading an Twitter thread last year (should've bookmarked it, but it's probably removed by now) on how a lot this shyt that's been going on lately been going on since the 2000s (internet wise) and a lot of folks here are in their 30s and up, so more than likely they ran into the type of shyt on the internet during the LiveJournal and Myspace days, but don't want to see it for what it is.

6. BobbyWojak

BobbyWojak Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

This is good advice, I've been going down this rabbit hole the last couple days on reddit and the shyt is depressing as hell.

I do think a writer or journalist should do a little research or article on this phenomenon though. The PragerU comparison is spot on, sure they still do well but because of initial backlash/memes/constant trolling they pretty much are a non factor.

Mr Mulsanne and Wiseborn dapped this.
  7. CarmelBarbie

CarmelBarbie All love Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Charlotte
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

lol I live in Charlotte…true. There is still a surprising amount of IR coupling among the younger groups. I see it in the hipster areas. And I see it with Brehs and brehettes—equally tbh. But most blacks are still dating each other out here, across all age groups and I do think as a whole most Brehs and brehettes even the ones saying this anti-bw/anti-bm rhetoric are interested in one another. But my concern is that we’re witnessing something slightly different, in that the younger people rely more on the internet and social media than the groups that came before them.

So they’re consuming more of the rhetoric and spreading it, and it’s influencing them. We can’t ignore that fact—and every time one figure spewing that mess gets taken down, another comes and replaces. So these messages are continuing to live on and grow. On both sides there’s a lot of rhetoric harming black relationships.

I know a lot of Brehs don’t agree with me but I always said that my issue with Kevin Samuels is that i knew a lot of bw weren’t going to take well to his messages even if Brehs did. And i knew it was just going to lead to more bw coming out with anti-bm messages to counter what they perceived to be anti-bw messages coming from him. And that’s what we’re seeing with all these divest platforms popping up lately.

It’s just a lot of toxic energy, and both sides feed off of it. That’s why I said the best solution is for everyone who feels hatred or disappointment in their counterpart to just date out and be done with it.
    Nah I don’t think my son will be a redpiller. For one he’s a pretty boy/handsome. For two too many girls like him—they always do. He’s tall and has a very athletic build. When I say c00n, I just mean he got some c00nish ways to him. He values light skin—mainly because me and his dad are and he is. He’s shared negative opinions on dark skin before and it was addressed but eh I just don’t see the militant in him. I think he’ll just end up going on the ir route/ I don’t see color bs. that’s all I meant.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  8. bubba scotch

bubba scotch Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $343900.00

Cynthia g' s channel is only getting bigger and growing daily....

Wiseborn dapped this.
  9. BaggerofTea

BaggerofTea Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Its telling that a high profile entertainment syndicate is running with this garbage

10. CarmelBarbie

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Charlotte
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

lately I see too many mixed folks getting with whites, more so than the ones getting with blacks, so all it does is breed us out. Look at the NBA as a good example—these mixed kids are getting brighter and whiter.

And I used to think that bw would continue to date Brehs like they always have too, but nah I can’t say that anymore either. There is definitely a change im seeing in younger black girls. They date out more than ever. And I’m in Charlotte and I’m saying I see it all the time out here—young black girls and white guys in the hipster areas. Like I said in another post gen z is different. younger black girls are neck in neck with Brehs in IR. So it’s a toss up on how this will look in two decades. I still think most black people are attracted to each other but a lot of them are not opposed to dating out and it’s on both sides. It just is what it is.

11. The Butcher

The Butcher Crimson Beast of Anger #The Powderlorian

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    #POWDA1 #AllPowder #PowderBoyz
    Coli Cash:
    $250.00

[​IMG]

Dap + Reputation. :myman:

12. BushidoBrown

BushidoBrown Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brooklyn
    Coli Cash:
    $608103.80

written by jamilah. lmao no surprise at all smh

saturn7, HarlemHottie and Wiseborn dapped this.
  13. Cel 510 kid ados forever

Cel 510 kid ados forever Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

@collateral.

Spoke on this its way more biracial nba players today compared to 80's and 90's

And all those dudes date non bw

But i didnt think charlotte was heavy with ir dating

Did u see it alot in

Tennesee or when u lived in philly?

In cali i see it more with bm than bw even some ados

The white washing happening tho

I hope it turns around tho

My nieces And nephews are black

And my kids will be

But Gen z era bout to be rough

14. CarmelBarbie

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Charlotte
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Nah, I wasn’t seeing it IR with brehettes as often as I do now until 2019/2020. Honestly it’s like it just happened overnight. Like one day I just noticed it, and then I started seeing it everywhere… but prior to 2019/2020 I only really saw Brehs dating out here and there. In Nashville I saw IR between both groups but honestly it wasn’t a lot. In Philly I only saw IR with Brehs and it was in the white suburb areas. But again that was in the past… in recent years Ive been meeting more and more brehettes dating out, seeing it in my own fam with cousins, and seeing it in my travels. Idk. In Charlotte I see it neck in neck, and I can’t differentiate between ADOS and African like that. But it seems to be random couplings that you wouldn’t think. I’ve seen thick brehettes, fat brehettes, fit brehettes, thin, etc with white guys. Some have been pretty, some basic, some ugly. But most have been in the late teens and twenties age range.

15. TheNig

TheNig Dr.TheNig DDS Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brolic... Alcoholics
    Coli Cash:
    $392454.00

Realest shyt ever posted.