4/4/6 :wow:

Tremendous with the defense tho, kept the other team under 130

Intangibles :wow:

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
No one said that Draymond was a #1 option who is supposed to be a one-man scoring machine. There are numerous players far better than Draymond (like Jason Kidd for example) who couldn't fill up the bucket all alone as the #1 scoring option either.

But Draymond going 32-15-9 on 11-15 shooting and hitting 6 threes under the pressure of a Game 7 in the Finals is still a MONSTER game. He hit at least 3-4 of those threes in someone's face off the quick catch-and-shoot, and he drove and scored on at least 3 different players, with the and-1 twice. You can't deny how well he played.

I mean on the other side of the court, LeBron and Kyrie got all the attention, but you know what K-Love did? 9 points on 3-9 shooting. Or in the 2013 Finals in Game 7 you had Bron and Wade get all the attention, so what did Bosh do? 0 points on 0-5 shooting. It's hard to think of a #3 who ever took advantage of the moment as much as Draymond did in that game.

Dray had a great game I'm not saying that. All I'm saying is he was left open.

If Curry or Klay play better they win. Having your 3-4 option lead the team in scoring is what the other team wants.