SAYING ANYONE BUILT THIS COUNTRY
OTHER THAN SLAVES IS DISRESPECTFUL.

ITS LIKE ME BUILDING A HOUSE
FROM THE GROUND UP
AND THE GUY WHO FIXED A PLUMBING ISSUE
20 YRS LATER CLAIMING HE BUILT MY HOUSE

:devil:
:evil:

shyt, it’s like that same guy came through 20 years later with a bottle of Drano laying claim to building the house.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
AMERICA WAS NOT SOLELY BUILT DURING THE TIME OF SLAVERY.

WHAT DON'T YOU FUKKING PEOPLE UNDERSTAND.

Nobody is being dismissive of the contributions of slaves and black people to this nation. It is an imperative part of the history of this nation. But to dismiss the contributions of other groups is just flat out ignorant and nonsensical.

There hasn't been one factual refuttal to any of my posts. It's just feelings feelings, feelings, bubble, bubble, bubble.

I saw a paper that said slaves during the antebellum period contributed 12% of the US GNP. 12% of the GNP is roughly equal to the entire output of manufacturing in America today. That is an absolutely massive output and the paper was just focusing on the antebellum period, slavery started 2 centuries before that. No one else comes even close to that type of contribution.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Is a both sider someone who’s not a democrat? Asking for a few Independent friends?

Yes, bothsiders are all largely Republicans being thd typical scumbags right wingers just cant help being, pretending their critical of bothsides solely to disadvantage Democrats and push Republican talking points.

Being a bothsider is indeed synonymous with being a black Republic00n/c00nservative. You are correct and you can pass that on to your "independent friends" so that they are aware of when they are arguing with a black Republic00n concern trolling in bad faith.

I hope you didn't think you was saying something clever.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yes, bothsiders are all largely Republicans being thd typical scumbags right wingers just cant help being, pretending their critical of bothsides solely to disadvantage Democrats and push Republican talking points.

Being a bothsider is indeed synonymous with being a black Republic00n/c00nservative. You are correct and you can pass that on to your "independent friends" so that they are aware of when they are arguing with a black Republic00n concern trolling in bad faith.

I’m neutral about your comment because I’m not a Republican. Your attempt at insulting me fell flat. I said before I hate all parties and candidates so it’s whatever.

It’s funny to me though since I’m not dikk sucking Biden you think that I support evil ass Trump. I hope that the DNC is paying you for all your hard work.

Want to try again

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yousa convert coup c00n enabler.

Stop this covert c00n style posting.

Your verbiage lacks soul and reeks of covert clandestine c00n kkk meets ragin colts style rhetoric.

No one in the know is fooled.
Move around with this sellout mutinous coded clandestine based verbiage.

Art Barr
The best representation of what all white boys should be like :blessed:. Arthur Barr is on the right side of racism. Don't only invite this man to the BBQ, let wigga cook :feedme:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

michael-jordan-lol.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NO GOOFY.

IF AMERICA WAS SO BAD IN THE 1800S
PPL WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RUSHING
TO GET THEIR bytch ASSES OVER HERE
BY THE MILLIONS FOR A BETTER LIFE.

THESE PPL WILLINGLY LEFT THEIR COUNTRIES