They Gave Hammond The Bucks To Make Some Magic...Official '17-'18 Orlando Magic Season Thread

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Y'all have a team thread now
:mjlol:

But good luck in the race to the bottom, us rebuilding teams have it rough.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
fukk you. :ufdup:

We have one every year. No matter how shytty and underachieving we are. :sadbron:

I don't think you guys have underachieved, from top to bottom you're terrible. Even the Kings are rebuilding faster and properly than you.

You're Knicks status but we get better picks.

Thank you Orlando
:salute:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I don't think you guys have underachieved, from top to bottom you're terrible. Even the Kings are rebuilding faster and properly than you.

You're Knicks status but we get better picks.

Thank you Orlando
:salute:

See the difference is we ain't shyt right now and we know it...

But Yall ain't never been shyt and ain't never gonna be shyt and don't know it... :umad:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Jonathan issac is gonna be a comepletely bust
After I saw him just ignore Dennis smith jr on a dunk he could've contested for sure at his height, he ain't shyt

Our only decent pick so far has been Elfrid Payton, seriously, he's the only one that can actually play defense, pass and score some but his team is so shytty they make him look bad, and aaron Gordon should be much better than he is now

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
After I saw him just ignore Dennis smith jr on a dunk he could've contested for sure at his height, he ain't shyt

Our only decent pick so far has been Elfrid Payton, seriously, he's the only one that can actually play defense, pass and score some but his team is so shytty they make him look bad, and aaron Gordon should be much better than he is now

Moving Gordon to SF is a big reason why his development stifled. His skill set is clearly that of a PF.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
See the difference is we ain't shyt right now and we know it...

But Yall ain't never been shyt and ain't never gonna be shyt and don't know it... :umad:

os-sp-magic-photo-leak-0403

The Knicks may be stupid, be we ain't this stupid. :umad:

They need to take this franchise away from y'all for the good of all.
:umad:

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I noticed my dude Khem Birch is outplaying Biyombo in way less minutes. Any chance he gets a real shot?

He's as real as it gets as far as a shot blocking and athletuc freak. He's pretty much a mini Tyson Chandler

Really hope he gets a chance

Cognito

All Star
Daps

What are you talking about that was Mack's fault for being 20 feet behind & fake hustling and not calling the switch.
If he would of left his man Matthews he would of had a open 3.
Isaac blocked Smith 3 times one on one.
:stopitslime:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

This is completely backwards breh.

Elfrid Payton looks like a future backup given his inability to shoot.

Aaron Gordon has improved year by year and is only 22 years of age.

Isaac has looked good. Rim protects, can guard the perimeter, and already flashes the ability to knock down 3s and take a dribble or two into his pull up.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Sho
What are you talking about that was Mack's fault for being 20 feet behind & fake hustling and not calling the switch.
If he would of left his man Matthews he would of had a open 3.
Isaac blocked Smith 3 times one on one.
:stopitslime:
then he should've blocked him 4 times, I'm pretty sure if he left to help Matthews would've been covered in sure I saw him behind another teamate
I still think he's gonna be bust on the magic,

Cognito

All Star
Daps
I mean he could bust like any other player.
:yeshrug:
But Weltman & Hammond wanted a forward & he looks as good as all the other forwards in the lottery so far.
He had elite defensive metrics in College that only Kawhi,Andre Roberson had plus has a solid shot and a great cutter.
Paul George,Kawhi,Butler were all defensive wings who became offensive stars later so putting a bet on a great defensive wing with solid offensive skills is a pretty good bet.