“They” really don’t want you to vote out here “voter intimidation” 🧐

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
You don't vote on bills sir. Your representative and your senator does. And they were elected by the people of your community, including your neighbors, including your gay neighbors, to represent them and defend them in Washington. That's what they're doing. Get over it. Government aint all about you and entertaining your shallow bigotry, its about serving the public.

And I love when these both sides nIKkas biggest gripe about Democrats is some shyt they just made up in their heads. Last I checked Joe Biden just relieved 20k of student loans for (predominantly black) pell grant recipents. Can you point us to these "gay bills" Democrats are passing and prioritizing? I'll wait.

Quit bytching about gay rainbow flag feminist boogeyman and "liberal activist" stereotypes your white friends told you and just vote nikka.
The only answer you're going to get is we can't let Republicans win cause they are racist. People say it to you like you're the problem and a dumb ass who've never voted before.
This is what I was talking about. I vote democrat every time straight down the ballot. They iall in my face when they need votes. Then they ghost after winning.

You got a lot of words talking bout both sides talking down to people like you kicking wisdom, but you can't explain how the one group that has the most power to sway the election in their favor is the lowest on the list of priorities. Where's the law enforcement reform? Where's the better opportunities for black owned businesses? What's the plan to rectify the rising cost of living outpacing salary increase?

You don't know. All you do is talk down to people labelling them as "both sides" and "agents" so you can make yourself feel like you real.

Daps

Who counts as Black?

The thorny question has quietly found its way before the U.S. Supreme Court again, ensnared in a major legal battle over the Voting Rights Act that could further gut the landmark law and make it harder to protect the political power of voters of color.

The battle is playing out over new maps of congressional voting districts created by Republican-led legislatures in Alabama and Louisiana after the 2020 census. The fate of the maps rests on how the Supreme Court rules first in the case out of Alabama — Merrill v. Milligan — which the high court heard this month and may set a precedent for lawsuits about Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act.

That dumbass @TripleAgent has no problem with this. :mjgrin:

Daps
This is what I was talking about. I vote democrat every time straight down the ballot. They iall in my face when they need votes. Then they ghost after winning.

How they ghost after winning when folks just got $20k in student loans forgiven, there was a huge jobs bill passed that's creating jobs, COVID has pretty much been sewed up...

Nah, they didn't ghost, you're just a dumbass who don't pay attention to current events.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
How they ghost after winning when folks just got $20k in student loans forgiven, there was a huge jobs bill passed that's creating jobs, COVID has pretty much been sewed up...

Nah, they didn't ghost, you're just a dumbass who don't pay attention to current events.
Instead of listening you put people down. I live out here in Richmond. I know that money that money that's supposed to go to the East side is going to those schools out in Glen Allen. Everybody knows it. During the election time "we won't stand for it" after the election nothing. Ghosted. Same ole shyt since I moved here since 2010. I got out of education and moved into IT.

That is very specific, but it doesn't matter cause "I'm a dumb ass" and beneath you.

Y'all nikkas just shills. Probably lgbt Get the fukk on.

Daps
Instead of listening you put people down. I live out here in Richmond. I know that money that money that's supposed to go to the East side is going to those schools out in Glen Allen. Everybody knows it. During the election time "we won't stand for it" after the election nothing. Ghosted. Same ole shyt since I moved here since 2010. I got out of education and moved into IT.

That is very specific, but it doesn't matter cause "I'm a dumb ass" and beneath you.

Y'all nikkas just shills. Probably lgbt Get the fukk on.

I mean, you are definitely a dumbass... :jbhmm: but ill listen to you.

I'm not in Richmond. What money? Can you post something that shows that some money went to Glen Allen and what it's being used for?

And have you reached out to any of the politicians to ask them what happened after the election?

You do know folks in public office work for you, right? You have the right to call them and speak to them or go to a forum that they have and ask questions and make them explain themselves.

And if they don't do the right thing, you also have the right to vote them out. You even have the right to run for office yourself instead of sitting on the sidelines.

But please answer my above questions.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I mean, you are definitely a dumbass... :jbhmm: but ill listen to you.

I'm not in Richmond. What money? Can you post something that shows that some money went to Glen Allen and what it's being used for?

And have you reached out to any of the politicians to ask them what happened after the election?

You do know folks in public office work for you, right? You have the right to call them and speak to them or go to a forum that they have and ask questions and make them explain themselves.

And if they don't do the right thing, you also have the right to vote them out. You even have the right to run for office yourself instead of sitting on the sidelines.

But please answer my above questions.
Man fukk you for calling me a dumb ass. That’s your answer fakkit.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I just wanna remind everyone as @TripleAgent @invincible1914 and @OperationNumbNutts come in here with their capes on for white supremacists that this thread is about a Republican governor actively scapegoating black citizens of his state for voter fraud before publically humiliating and arresting them with no acknowledgement of their rights.

Just a reminder, so yall know what these courageous militants are passively defending and apparently content with seeing happen in this country as they ask you all types of dumb condescending questions.
:what:.....uh.....what?

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Puss ass police and of course it's my state

This is why many will think my name is some troll when it's a way of life down here

If I'm out with my people before we depart that's our last words as we give dap or shake hands or whatever

"Duck Dem Crackers" i.e. "get home safe"

Cause they really be on bullshyt

I'm a felon and I've voted many times since my release this some fukk shyt

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Imagine arguing with a non voter or both sider in 2022

Don't argue with fools, those from a distance can't tell who is who