“They” really don’t want you to vote out here “voter intimidation” 🧐

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Thank you. I was not personally about to go back and forth with @Chillin Dude knows it's not the same and is attention seeking. Or slow. Or obtuse.
Since you clearly want my attention despite what you might say hence the at

You said there is no movement on the right wing telling people not to vote and I posted the most prominent Republican politician in this country and members of his entourage encouraging his voter base in the tens of millions to protest by not voting and y'all wanna play word games rather than admit to being wrong with that point.

I'll definitely agree that there is absolutely no point at all going back and forth with people who are that extreme in their need to be right, that's why I hit dude with the gif response. You just can't reason with people with their heads that damn far up their own ass.:yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps

That article explains the arrests. Its long but its very detailed on each person's situation.

DeSantis is a political terrorist and more dangerous than Trump. Because he's more competent.
I live down here in FL. And been trying to tell folks since he got elected that he is what Trump would be if he was a real Politian. So, it doesn't matter who gets the republican nomination between the two in 2024. They're the same person.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, all the reports saying Black wealth is trending toward zero are lies...Imma need some evidence. And we're still at the bottom.

You're kinda proving my point. Asians get specific policies, yet are less in numbers, and don't vote as overwhelmingly Dem, which is a current trend, as opposed to Black, which have been virtually all Dem for the last half century. Thanks.

ZERO policies for Black people or addressing White Supremacy/Anti-Black Racism directly. My fault for forgetting to say "rising tide lifts all boats" stuff doesn't count either. The Till Act isn't even specific at all, and isn't enforced.

We need a hate crime bill just like the Asians so we can point to it and they can't weasel their way into not prosecuting or putting hate crimes on racists.

IDGAF. If they can do it for the alphabet crew, Jews and Asians, they can for us too. Stop making excuses. They just serve to alleviate fear and ging along to get along. And you still didn't really answer the question.

Can you post a photo of your hand and your sign on name?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yeah, I'm still not gon vote. fukk that shyt.
I’m tired of Democrats letting me down. Got me voting for gay bills while I’m struggling out here.

It’s not about what people say, it’s about what they do Or have already done.

Going by what I’ve seen. One side is all in on white nationalism and want me out the paint. The other side is all in on the rainbow flag and fundraising
and wenching black women
, but they need my vote to win elections.

We don’t really have a side. We are just choosing the lesser of two evils.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I’m tired of Democrats letting me down. Got me voting for gay bills while I’m struggling out here.

It’s not about what people say, it’s about what they do Or have already done.

Going by what I’ve seen. One side is all in on white nationalism and want me out the paint. The other side is all in on the rainbow flag and fundraising
and wenching black women
, but they need my vote to win elections.

We don’t really have a side. We are just choosing the lesser of two evils.
That's how I feel too man. Where I live it's a lot of billboards. I just saw one the other day and I guess it was a republican ad and it was saying something to the effect of love god and vote liberals out or something. And then in Florida the "It's okay to say gay" or whatever the fukk billboards be up everywhere too. Littering up the community with political ads knowing damn well they don't care about black people. You even got dumb nikkas outside of stores handing out signs with crap on it. Vote so and so. FOH. I came here to get groceries.

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
It's messed up how they rounded up these Black people for accidentally voting after they were lied to, and although what I'm about to mention is suppose to be irrelevant, did anybody look at what some of these people did time for. I just saw the CNN video of the woman being arrested. She did 20 years for second degree murder. They also showed a brother who they arrested, who also did time for murder, I assume first degree. These people have houses, and they look like normal Black people I see down here everyday. Although this really isn't a surprise, it's still a reminder, and it got my eyes wide open again. That's what's messed up when you're out here meeting people who are pass 40, and I don't care if you met them in church. Running into people who did time for a non-violent crime is risky enough, but murder, and if they were guilty, then I definitely don't wanna run into any of them. Anyway, being down here in Georgia, right above Florida, this is the bigger story to me at the moment, although what happened to those arrested was still messed up.

It's obvious that what Ron Desantis is doing isn't going to lock up anybody who's knowingly guilty. I bet out of all the ones who got arrested, none of them knew they weren't allowed to vote. Most felons I know could probably care less about voting. You'd think this system would instead encourage ex-cons to vote, to prove they want to be part of society again. Plus how is somebody voting putting anybody's life in danger. Anyway, instead of locking people up, they should have a system by now that instantly deny felons from voting, just like they have systems that instantly deny people credit. If anybody out here trying to vote illegally, it would probably be some White person who did time for white-collar crime. But it's clear they only want to go after Black people, like they did that Black woman on parole in Texas.

Anyway, these Black people who've been arrested should be trying to sue CNN for exposing their past. I saw this happen before in the 90's, when the place I was working at went under investigation, and the story reached the news. Although this wasn't the major story, during the investigation they exposed this young half Italian half Hispanic guy's criminal record, who looked nothing like what he did time for. They weren't murder charges, but they were pretty serious, but they knowingly gave him a management position anyway. I heard he was suing the news station. But he may have been getting help with his law suit from the agency we we're working for. That being my last week on the job after almost 9 years, I never found out what happened with his case.

Last edited:
Daps
There's zero chance these will hold up in court - all of them were TOLD they were eligible to vote. DeSantis knows that but he's doing the arrests anyway as a political stunt.

Worst case scenario is that his D.A.'s are going to refuse to drop the case without going to trial for political reasons, and they'll manage to get some of them to take plea deals because they're scared of the expense/drawn-out process. Then DeSantis will claim that he "proved" voter fraud and run on that too.

Yep. Even the police officers arresting them know this is foolery.

Daps
Basically he committed voter fraud. It's thoroughly explained that lose voting rights as a felon or ex felon. If he was indeed voting then yes he was committing voting fraud. Not too many people think about losing voting rights when they contemplate committing a felony.

Negged cause you're either a racist white boy or a self hating nicca and I honestly don't know which is worse.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What do y'all expect from a person named triple agent? He's one of those I like my racists out in the open idiots
The same fakkit "agent" joke, no logical retort, no proving me wrong. Over ten years weak. Get off my dikk, peasant :hhh:
Dems are giving me 20k for my student loans and aren't in support of forcing my daughter to have a baby if she's raped. They're also the only major party that acknoweledges climate change - you know the greatesr existential threat humanity ever faced :why:

That's enough of a tangible to me.

Much of the problems we as a people face are the result of decades of failed policies that were initiated by Republicans, from Nixon's War on Drugs to Reagen's ultra capitalism which has resulted in millions of union jobs going overseas and the erosion of social safety nets. I'm not staying all of this to absolve the Democratic party but when criticizing them you should put things into proper context. Also the Democrats have presented legislation that would exclusively help us and society as a whole only for it to be killed by Republican obstruction. We can't begin to have a functional democracy when one side is committed to doing everything in its power to prevent progress.
Credit for being pratical and somewhat logical, but, clearly, the student loan thing is a smokescreen Hail Mary to save Biden's run, and I fully agree on abortion rights. However, none of this is a true "tangible" for Black people in light of the centuries of oppession. If they didn't overturn Roe v. Wade, the Dems would have come up with some other Republican Boogeyman strategy to scare us into voting for them and saving their sorry asses once again. The Repubs just threw them a lob this time. They're betting, as usual, that we will, AGAIN, take the L for "the greater good" by voting "lesser of two evils". As long as we are too scared to possibly suffer short term for long term gain, the cycle will never end. They can forgive everyone's student loans, Black people are still at the bottom, and heading towards zero wealth and ownership. The racial wealth gap will either remain unchanged or take a small dent at best. Still at the bottom.