“They” really don’t want you to vote out here “voter intimidation” 🧐

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why would they offer you anything.....you don't vote.
They don't offer us anything now, and we as a group have saved them over and over for the past 50 years. How do we change that voting for nothing? Been asking this for years, and still can't get an answer that makes sense. How else do we get leverage?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
The same fakkit "agent" joke, no logical retort, no proving me wrong. Over ten years weak. Get off my dikk, peasant :hhh:

Credit for being pratical and somewhat logical, but, clearly, the student loan thing is a smokescreen Hail Mary to save Biden's run, and I fully agree on abortion rights. However, none of this is a true "tangible" for Black people in light of the centuries of oppession. If they didn't overturn Roe v. Wade, the Dems would have come up with some other Republican Boogeyman strategy to scare us into voting for them and saving their sorry asses once again. The Repubs just threw them a lob this time. They're betting, as usual, that we will, AGAIN, take the L for "the greater good" by voting "lesser of two evils". As long as we are too scared to possibly suffer short term for long term gain, the cycle will never end. They can forgive everyone's student loans, Black people are still at the bottom, and heading towards zero wealth and ownership. The racial wealth gap will either remain unchanged or take a small dent at best. Still at the bottom.
I barely know who you are peasant

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'll say again. No movement telling the right not to vote. Zero. Zilch. Folks on here talk agenda but that's a top tier example!

Engaging in voter suppression is a FEDERAL CRIME. :whistle:

These TLR cars going to do Fed time in the name of Donald Trump. Its as bad as taking those PPP Loans.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
They don't offer us anything now, and we as a group have saved them over and over for the past 50 years. How do we change that voting for nothing? Been asking this for years, and still can't get an answer that makes sense. How else do we get leverage?
The only answer you're going to get is we can't let Republicans win cause they are racist. People say it to you like you're the problem and a dumb ass who've never voted before.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
How is this not BIGGER NEWS!!!??

And is Kanye's bytch ass going to say something regarding this since he's been runnung his chapped mouth so much these past few weeks.

Breh you know how these free thinkers roll. Kanye would call Dekkklantis his daddy and suddenly learn how to smile and hug in his presence. These dudes are white worshipping c00ns, not 5th dimensional revolutionary thinkers. They not gonna say shyt.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I’m tired of Democrats letting me down. Got me voting for gay bills while I’m struggling out here.

It’s not about what people say, it’s about what they do Or have already done.

Going by what I’ve seen. One side is all in on white nationalism and want me out the paint. The other side is all in on the rainbow flag and fundraising
and wenching black women
, but they need my vote to win elections.

We don’t really have a side. We are just choosing the lesser of two evils.

You don't vote on bills sir. Your representative and your senator does. And they were elected by the people of your community, including your neighbors, including your gay neighbors, to represent them and defend them in Washington. That's what they're doing. Get over it. Government aint all about you and entertaining your shallow bigotry, its about serving the public.

And I love when these both sides nIKkas biggest gripe about Democrats is some shyt they just made up in their heads. Last I checked Joe Biden just relieved 20k of student loans for (predominantly black) pell grant recipents. Can you point us to these "gay bills" Democrats are passing and prioritizing? I'll wait.

Quit bytching about gay rainbow flag feminist boogeyman and "liberal activist" stereotypes your white friends told you and just vote nikka.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
@MightyHealthy You and your father are cowards who are afraid to look me in the eye, that’s on y’all.

I’m your huckleberry though, you count the ways.

p*ssy :mjlol:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I just wanna remind everyone as @TripleAgent @invincible1914 and @OperationNumbNutts come in here with their capes on for white supremacists that this thread is about a Republican governor actively scapegoating black citizens of his state for voter fraud before publically humiliating and arresting them with no acknowledgement of their rights.

Just a reminder, so yall know what these courageous militants are passively defending and apparently content with seeing happen in this country as they ask you all types of dumb condescending questions.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Who counts as Black?

The thorny question has quietly found its way before the U.S. Supreme Court again, ensnared in a major legal battle over the Voting Rights Act that could further gut the landmark law and make it harder to protect the political power of voters of color.

The battle is playing out over new maps of congressional voting districts created by Republican-led legislatures in Alabama and Louisiana after the 2020 census. The fate of the maps rests on how the Supreme Court rules first in the case out of Alabama — Merrill v. Milligan — which the high court heard this month and may set a precedent for lawsuits about Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act.